Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #4 Indiana Pacer car didn't even make it around the track vs #5 Miami Heat (MIA sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Online sports betting is not legal here
These dumb ass legislators didn't vote on the amendments that needed the bill to go through so it didn't even go to vote

I hate this fucking state sometimes I swear

What do now
LOL! Laws are made by old white dudes. If you want to bet, you can.

AP after he listens:

tenor.gif

I can only think of 3 instances of dudes getting sloppy here: Shaq, Antoine Walker and Waiters. All were bounced outta here soon after

i wanna do fanduel

when ya'll say bookies, i keep thinking loan sharks and shit and people trying to come after me and threatening to beat my knees with pipes
No. Deposit $100. Win, you have $200. Lose, you have $0. No busted knees lol.

I have decades of experience and do this professionally. Any ABW member who is +EV should be doing this with 1-10% of his savings, not for ABW dollars. IJS...

Online sports betting is not legal here
These dumb ass legislators didn't vote on the amendments that needed the bill to go through so it didn't even go to vote

I hate this fucking state sometimes I swear

What do now

Do what the other dude was talking bout.

Download coinbase, buy $100 worth of bitcoin, find a international bookie online that accepts and paysout in bitcoin and place bets that way.

Its way easier than it sounds

i wanna do fanduel

when ya'll say bookies, i keep thinking loan sharks and shit and people trying to come after me and threatening to beat my knees with pipes

Nah fam. Theres a ton of websites that allows you to bet.

If betting is illegal where you live, use bitcoin so its untraceable.

Just download coinbase, by $100 of bitcoin. Then look online for anywhere you can place a bet that accepts bitcoin transfers and you good to go.

Do what the other dude was talking bout.

Download coinbase, buy $100 worth of bitcoin, find a international bookie online that accepts and paysout in bitcoin and place bets that way.

Its way easier than it sounds
Exactly. Bookmaker is 20 years old. Accepted Bitcoin for 6 years. Your BTC is instantly converted into USDs on their site. Your payout is in BTC or USDs. NitrogenSports has been BTC only for 8 years. I like them because if I buy $100 of BTC (0.01), and lose a $20 bet (0.002), my 0.008BTC left is STILL worth $100 because BTC value has risen from $10,000 to $12,000 this month lol.

I stand by these two and a few others. Like I said earlier, the CryptoSpace is 99% scams. I can DM you some referral links if you’d like. We both get $10 free BTC with your $100 deposit, or use one of your friends’ links who use CoinBase. Better two people get the free $10 than you sign up without the link and nobody gets anything.

Last edited:
Back