Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #3 Boston Celtics vs #6 Philadelphia in Phour. Process couldn't complete (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Give that lead up Quick.

Tatum hot, and Tobias scurred to shoot.

Not sure why Neto is in the game, but get him the fuck outta there, and put in Alec Burks.

If this nig walker could be an X-factor, good. Cause philly doesn't have anyone to guard him.

No one can hit a fucking thing, Joel is tired already, and people are giving up on D.

Brett gone after this series.

why in tf did Philly sign Horford or at the least, why did they keep him when they drafted Embiid?

Tatum is killing these nuggets

Korkmaz out of the rotation and he one if not the best 3 point shooter on the team?

I know he might get roasted on defense but they could probably use the spacing/shooting

why in tf did Philly sign Horford or at the least, why did they keep him when they drafted Embiid?

Tatum is killing these nuggets
Why did they keep horford after they drafted Embiid? What?! Lmao Embiid got drafted in 2014

Sixers Signed horford because he was the best defender against Embiid when the Celtics played the sixers so they took away that advantage. Also vet leadership but they aren’t even using horford anywhere near how he should be

This is the difference in coaching: Stevens knows they got no one to guard Joel, but the switches on him have made other players attempt to step up, and outside of J-Rich and Shake, no one has does much.

Horftord not touching the ball, Neto came in and fucked that whole flow up, and Korkmaz has gotten ZERO mins. This is ALL coaching at this point.

Philly gave their best punch in the 1st quarter.

They prolly gone get swept now.

Philly is prolly the most mis matched roster in the nba.

Tobias Harris is prolly the most overpayed player in the league.

Get these niggas off my tv

Why did they keep horford after they drafted Embiid? What?! Lmao Embiid got drafted in 2014

Sixers Signed horford because he was the best defender against Embiid when the Celtics played the sixers so they took away that advantage. Also vet leadership but they aren’t even using horford anywhere near how he should be
man i dont be keeping up with the teams acquisitions like that outside of nola. I legit didnt even realize its been 6 years since Embiid was drafted. Time be flying, but i'll own up for my question and the lack of knowledge around it

my biggest point I was trying to make was that I cant imagine a scenario where these two play significant minutes together. Horford's game just not where the NBA is moving. I see tonight they are staggering them and thats good but if Josh Richardson gonna be having better games than Embiid, then Philly not beating the celtics this year

Philly gave their best punch in the 1st quarter.

They prolly gone get swept now.

Philly is prolly the most mis matched roster in the nba.

Tobias Harris is prolly the most overpayed player in the league.

Get these niggas off my tv
I still got us in 7, but goddamnit Tobias needs to prove that check.

Back