2020 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #3 Boston Celtics vs #6 Philadelphia in Phour. Process couldn't complete (BOS sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UBfVvl.gif

Last edited:
Cant wait till Embiid demands a trade and Sixers get back to tanking.

Also cant wait till Embiid and Simmons both get traded so I can root for them. I fucks with both them and wanna root for them but I cant cause fuck the Sixers.

Turned the Sixers thread to a Knicks thread. Bait taken. My job done. Ill go enjoy the fuck outa of this sweep knowing Sixers fans real life hurting.

I love yall pain. It fuels me. And I got the over in that game? Life real good for me.

You can't even shit on the franchise lol, the let's shit on the fans thing is a tired trope. Me watching my team win a title 3 times >>>>. OG being the only one of the 76ers fans that has watched his team win a title. It's slowly approaching 40 years lmao. You got the next few months to create the next corny nickname for your squad

Reactions: AZTG
You can't even shit on the franchise lol, the let's shit on the fans thing is a tired trope. Me watching my team win a title 3 times >>>>. OG being the only one of the 76ers fans that has watched his team win a title. It's slowly approaching 40 years lmao. You got the next few months to create the next corny nickname for your squad
Nigga, PLEASE.

Giannis goin pee on all y'all. I can't wait.

And even with three rings, AI>>>>Cotton Candy haired D Wade.

Congrats to all the Heats Celtics fans on the series win. I stated before the series started that I wanted no parts of yall. Once again I was right. If Philly takes care of business during the regular season they face a depleted Pacers team instead of a better coached more talented Celtics team.

Yall get ya jokes off. I ain't tripping.

Congrats to all the Heats Celtics fans on the series win. I stated before the series started that I wanted no parts of yall. Once again I was right. If Philly takes care of business during the regular season they face a depleted Pacers team instead of a better coached more talented Celtics team.

Yall get ya jokes off. I ain't tripping.

Props fam. When I said Sixers fans are trash that dont include you

So why don't you hoe ass nigglets just name me and stop with the phony ass pleasantries.

I never cared about the Bricks, even living here in Brookyn, but I will make sure to laugh extra hard at their failures now. They still have Dolan...the WORST owner in all of sports.

giphy.gif

Once Miami gets punted out of the playoffs by Giannis, it'll be extra funny cause that's all they got. Dan Marino ain't walking through that door, Fitz been trash, and Tua - if he's lucky - won't see the field. Fuck the Marlins too.
giphy.gif

It's always Fuck the Celtics, but a guy I know talked extra shit, so when the Raps bounce their asses out, he owes me $150.

giphy.gif

Y'all can lock this shit now.

Last edited: