2020 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #3 Boston Celtics vs #6 Philadelphia in Phour. Process couldn't complete (BOS sweeps 4-0 šŸ§¹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No heart. No sack. No fangs. NO BALLS. NOTHING.
No playoff wins, either.
SWEEPING changes are needed in Philly now. (yes, the irony is not lost on me here)
I said it before:
Fire Brett Brown
Fire Elton Brand
Trade Tobias Harris
Amnesty Al Hortford
Waive Raul Neto
Designate Shake Milton back to the G-League
Get with Golden State about that #2 pick or call Cleveland up about a trade for Ben Simmons
Sign some SHOOTERS. JJ Reddick should've never left.

Last edited:
Not to pile on Tobias because that was a bad fall and I hope he's ok

But damn that one move single handedly ruined this team

Not only did they trade the last of their assets for him and give up more than they needed to when the Clippers had no interest in bringing him back....they doubled down and gave him a max contract when no other team was lining up to pay him like that

It's funny to me when teams do that especially when it's a player that's been on several teams and they all said "yeah you're cool for what you do but we're good on keeping you"

Milwaukee, Detroit, Orlando and the Clippers all knew what time it was with him and Philly still couldn't help themselves

Real shit bruh, other than tanking so flagrantly and lucking into Embiid and Simmon, theyve been the worst front office in the NBA by far over the last 10 years.

Mfers couldnt even tank right and we saw that with the fultz and noel and mcw picks. The list goes on.

Get the Sixers the fuck outa here b

• Haha
Reactions: southsil4lil
Real shit bruh, other than tanking so flagrantly and lucking into Embiid and Simmon, theyve been the worst front office in the NBA by far over the last 10 years.

Mfers couldnt even tank right and we saw that with the fultz and noel and mcw picks. The list goes on.

Okafor, Noel, MCW, Fultz, etc all died for a first round sweep and horford being a 6th man making an obscene amount of money and giving a third option 160 mil lmao

Lmao Doris Burke killin yall
Fuck that old ass hag. She been sucking Tatum off all day.

9790643_0.jpg

aydNjcSMFJWwAFS-800x450-noPad.jpg

Bruh....you need to hush the fuck up. Y'all been in purgatory since 1999.

Who gets swept in 2020...even Orlando got a W Pathetic

Brett Brown and Elton Brand out of there