2020 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Toronto Raptors vs #7 Brooklyn couldn't net a win in the series (TOR sweeps 4-0 šŸ§¹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He needs to show and prove this game. Never know when you need his athleticism deep in the playoffs- especially against the Celtics.

He's in the same position as norman powell was coming in. He's better when his back is against the wall and it's a next man up situation. If kyle does go down at length he'll rise to the occasion.

Norman as well.

He's in the same position as norman powell was coming in. He's better when his back is against the wall and it's a next man up situation. If kyle does go down at length he'll rise to the occasion.

Norman as well.
Not worried about Norm....he's a legit threat from the bench.

Not worried about Norm....he's a legit threat from the bench.

Even better when he starts. Avg 23ppg as a starter this year. He was beasting before the shutdown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JayTano
This looking like the easiest bet of the week. funny i couldnt call it cause Raptors always liable to lock teams the fuck down and then have their offense stall too.

this over 220 in the bag though. They gotta really fuck up to not go over 220

Reactions: King Freeman
Cot damn, I'm at work missing the game but catching the score on Youtube. The Raptors are already at a 100 points and it's still the 3rd quarter.

I remember when critics clowned ibaka because he expanded his game and started shooting.. look at him now