Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Playoffs East 1st Round: #2 Toronto Raptors vs #7 Brooklyn couldn't net a win in the series (TOR sweeps 4-0 šŸ§¹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First time we've been up 3-0 in a series in franchise history. Lol.

Next round deadass gonna bring back ptsd.

I like Demar but Fred is a world champion as a raptor and a much better shooter than Demar has been or ever will be. He'll probably be an all star next year

Bruh has had 2 good playoff series and a good season. Yes he got a ring and he's the better player right now at this moment but he ain't knocking demar off Raptors mount Rushmore yet. Not off the strength of shitting on the nets.

Now, who thinks this team with KD & Kyrie added will win a chip still? Stop it. ? it's the reason they both ducked out on the Knicks. They don't want that pressure, just the hype. Who knows, maybe they actually might get to the Finals. But holding up that trophy? NAH. ?

Now, who thinks this team with KD & Kyrie added will win chip still? Stop it. ? it's the reason they both ducked out on the Knicks. They don't want that pressure, just the hype. Who knows, maybe they actually might get to the Finals. But holding up that trophy? NAH. ?
1598053646883.gif

Now, who thinks this team with KD & Kyrie added will win a chip still? Stop it. ? it's the reason they both ducked out on the Knicks. They don't want that pressure, just the hype. Who knows, maybe they actually might get to the Finals. But holding up that trophy? NAH. ?

As things stand now... If they don't make it to the finals next year that's a fail imo.

Probably over but who knows. I stayed away from pre game over/unders today. Gonna try for live.

And FVV is in early foul trouble. I would take Lowry out for the rest of the half and just use Davis III and Powell, and perhaps FVV late 2nd quarter.

Ehh. Not really worried. Terrance davis and matt thomas enough to get through this game.

Hopefully it's not something that takes him out of the next round.

Back