Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOAT season the best thing on YouTube. I give melo shit now but I always been a fan.

Bruh I knew Melo was good coming out of Oak Hill but he was super nice at Syracuse...and then watching him cook Texas in the final 4 smh

Melo should've never left Denver or waited and just went to NY in free agency and his career wouldve been a lot different

Lmao ingram, ball, Jrue and Zion with glazed eyes in tow vs Booker and ayton who needs more exposure after the suns made noise in the bubble

can’t be the Nuggets or jazz every year

Ingram yes. But no one ever turned on a game to see Lonzo and Jrue. Ever. Zion gonna need a goof 2 months to burn the offseason weight gain off.

I agree that the Suns should get a game.

Bruh I knew Melo was nice coming out of Oak Hill but he was super nice at Syracuse...and then watching him cook Texas in the final 4 smh

Melo should've never left Denver or waited and just went to NY in free agency and his career wouldve been a lot different

Melo is the classic examples of how bad decisions and circumstance could fuck up your career.

Could have been a top 25 player if he got drafted to detroit.

Ingram yes. But no one ever turned on a game to see Lonzo and Jrue. Ever. Zion gonna need a goof 2 months to burn the offseason weight gain off.

I agree that the Suns should get a game.
Nobody has turned on a game for Lonzo? Lol well Pelicans lonzo you’re right nobody gives a fuck about bayou ball

NBA wants money though so all the casuals gonna flock to po boy to watch a two handed dunk with no lift and listen to the announcers go crazy

Nobody has turned on a game for Lonzo? Lol well Pelicans lonzo you’re right nobody gives a fuck about bayou ball

NBA wants money though so all the casuals gonna flock to po boy to watch a two handed dunk with no lift and listen to the announcers go crazy

Who gave a fuck about Lonzo after season 2?

I still fuck with him and hope he turns it around, but general public wise, his hype been done.

I still fuck with him and hope he turns it around, but general public wise, his hype been done.

Lmao his third year was in New Orleans so you just agreed with what I just said

Since the season should start December 22, what should the Christmas Day games look like? Obviously Heat vs Lakers is the featured game. I think the warriors should get a game as should Milwaukee. What say you guys?

I Don’t think Lakers/Heat gonna play on Christmas.

My best guess is

Bucks/Mavs
Heat/Celtics
Dubs/Nets
Lakers/Clippers
Nuggets/ Pelicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back