Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said Bosh didn’t really play with anybody actually talented in Toronto and homie gonna say Morris Peterson was nice and Calderon led the league in assists

?

Im always on the side of the players, but I dont see how they could be cool with their league losing a billion dollars.

Its a pandemic, everyone needs to sacrifice something. Not like theres any normalcy here.

And you know its like the top 15 stars doing it. Normal mfers dont make and havent made enough money to be ok with the league losing billions.

Eventually owners are gonna say fuck it and tear up the cba cause back to back seasons with billions less in revenue means players cant get paid like the way they are now, and when that happens, the mid to low tier players are gonna suffer cause the 20 or so max level players didnt wanna play a month earlier.

Im always on the side of the players, but I dont see how they could be cool with their league losing a billion dollars.

Its a pandemic, everyone needs to sacrifice something. Not like theres any normalcy here.

And you know its like the top 15 stars doing it. Normal mfers dont make and havent made enough money to be ok with the league losing billions.

Eventually owners are gonna say fuck it and tear up the cba cause back to back seasons with billions less in revenue means players cant get paid like the way they are now, and when that happens, the mid to low tier players are gonna suffer cause the 20 or so max level players didnt wanna play a month earlier.

Dudes better wise up. If not, lockout soon come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back