Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you hating on trae to defend luka? Ok cool.
Nah I’m defending Luka from Fans who want Trae to be successful to slight Luka. Little do that know the gap between the two is so far at this point it’s all moot

all they got as a commonality is that they were traded for each other

shoutout to Mark Cuban for fleecing Travis schlenk or w/e that cracka name is

Nah I’m defending Luka from Fans who want Trae to be successful to slight Luka. Little do that know the gap between the two is so far at this point it’s all moot

all they got as a commonality is that they were traded for each other

shoutout to Mark Cuban for fleecing Travis schlenk or w/e that cracka name is

Luka is by far the better player, but that doesnt mean trae isnt good.

To me, trae has had a great a two years, and I hope he keeps getting better.

And word about that trade. The Hawks are lucky Trae is good cause that makes it less of an L, still a huge L though

Luka is by far the better player, but that doesnt mean trae isnt good.

To me, trae has had a great a two years, and I hope he keeps getting better.

And word about that trade. The Hawks are lucky Trae is good cause that makes it less of an L, still a huge L though
I never said trae isn’t good though but yeah they traded Luka for Trae and the pick that would become world beater cam reddish

Maybe in trae’s 4th year the hawks will be a 8th seed to help soothe the pain of Luka winning MVP

Just know they are comparable

which speaks to who Reggie was

No.....

Michael Redd and Reggie Miller truly aren't comparable. Lmao

Reggie Miller has played twice as many NBA games as Michael Redd and still averaged similar points per game (not the strongest argument for the caliber of a player) as Redd . Redd playing less games helps his average look better than it truly is. Not too mention Miller actually has better shooting % numbers across the board while having a longer (which should work against Miller but because he is such a better shooter it didn't) NBA career.

I will not even get into the win % or playoff appearances of Miller lead teams as opposed to Redd because you would most likely use the argument that Miller had better teammates. But if we were to use the numbers (like your purposely vague/rigged statement's) Reggie is the superior player between himself and Michael Redd.

Keep stirring those pots though, it helps to keep the thread moving. LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back