2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He always doing some out the box shit

I fucks with it but if you rep yourself then idk how that works when teams wanna talk to you

He always doing some out the box shit

I fucks with it but if you rep yourself then idk how that works when teams wanna talk to you
uhhh, they talk directly to him...tf??

How can a team talk directly to him during the trade deadline while not tampering?

how can dinwiddie negotiate terms for a potential team while playing for the nets?

but it's not tampering...he's fielding the best offers and deciding to negotiate said terms of the offer

he will have to negotiate in good faith with both teams

shit his agent would be doing anyway. He just taking the middle man out.

I agree with this fuck face

LOL, why would u agree with this? Doubt PG thinks he is the man, He definitely did not play last season like he thought he was the man (same in OKC) and the team most definitely did not think he was the man. The dude has the perfect BETA game (pun not intended).

Reactions: MallyG and AZTG
but it's not tampering...he's fielding the best offers and deciding to negotiate said terms of the offer

he will have to negotiate in good faith with both teams

shit his agent would be doing anyway. He just taking the middle man out.
How can you negotiate a trade as a player with another front office while playing for another front office!!??!!?!:7):$:38

LOL, why would u agree with this? Doubt PG thinks he is the man, He definitely did not play last season like he thought he was the man (same in OKC) and the team most definitely did not think he was the man. The dude has the perfect BETA game (pun not intended).
You getting too caught up in the man thing...

Im agreeing with the sentiment that the clips would be better without PG

like hypothetically if you traded him for TJ Warren and Turner

• Haha
Reactions: Mister and toheeb27
Stop laughing at me toheeb you keep doing that when I’m just throwing players out there as examples

Yea trade PG but shaqs reasoning is dumb.

The Clips were Kawhis team and I never felt like PG acted like he was anything but a #2.
Do you think it felt like 1A 1B at times? Especially since both of them went through load management and both were dinged up at various times? ( I now have to use disclaimers and say this isn’t necessarily how I think but I wanna just propose the question)

Do you think it felt like 1A 1B at times? Especially since both of them went through load management and both were dinged up at various times? ( I now have to use disclaimers and say this isn’t necessarily how I think but I wanna just propose the question)

Nah. PG had some big games, but it looked to me like he was always deferring.

Clips underperformed and now we gotta find different reasons why and shit, so I get it.

Reactions: toheeb27
Nah. PG had some big games, but it looked to me like he was always deferring.

Clips underperformed and now we gotta find different reasons why and shit, so I get it.
Cool thanks

but yeah I originally thought of this maybe a few days ago when I heard that exec say they should reshuffle the roster

personally I get Lou will and PG out of there and bring in a guy like Jrue or something(even Lonzo) and another wing that’s serviceable like a Kent bazemore kinda guy or a big man that can play D

holla at Gallinari again since we know he won’t be on the thunder next season

also I’m now sad because if Gallo played the rockets woulda lost in the first round

Status
Not open for further replies.