Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pleased with the hire... Now let's fill out the rest of the staff
I'm hearing rumors that our full staff about to be pretty stacked. Hope it's true. Want Will Weaver, Charles Lee, and Gary Payton as new signings. Bring back McMillan, Vinson and we solid.

Best trade in that whole article and it’s MPJ, Harris, and Morris for Beal but if you’re the nuggets you’re making your defense even worse somehow

basically all these trades suck

Beal for Herro, Olynyk, and the 20th pick
Beal for Holiday, Lonzo, 13 and future first is more compelling tbh. Get a current great two way leader that you can possibly flip, a potential star in Zo, lotto pick and a future unprotected pick

Beal for Holiday, Lonzo, 13 and future first is more compelling tbh. Get a current great two way leader that you can possibly flip, a potential star in Zo, lotto pick and a future unprotected pick
Good luck with paying Beal, Zion, and Ingram and still having enough on the rest of the roster

Lol, help me out here. Don’t most people think we have overpaid KCP the last 2-3 years. And did Nerlens Noel not turn down the massive deal with Dallas before he joined Klutch???? This is some sour grapes that is not based in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back