Not open for further replies.
Pacers messed up not trading Turner for Hayward

Coulda had

Brogdon
Oladipo
Hayward
Warren
Sabonis

also I still think the pacers are better than the current hawks who has a bunch of young pieces and players who are playing with each other for the first time in a training camp a week after being signed and a shortened season

also a backcourt of Trae and bogdan is how good defensively? Add Gallo to the mix and eww

Collins and capela I don’t see how they will operate in the same space as well

I would get rid of capela eventually

Pacers were trying to trade Turner and Mcbuckets but Ainge was being a dickhead and wanted Oladipo or Warren instead to go with Turner......Boston fucked that up and lost Hayward for nothing

Collins is up for an extension already and is talking about wanting the max(lol)....Capela is under contract with a very team friendly deal for the next 3 years, makes a lot more sense to trade Collins....almost willing to bet money he'll be traded by the deadline

If they still keep trying to make Sabonis and Turner a thing, it’s going to be difficult.

Funny thing is the Turner/Sabonis pairing was actually ok and not as bad as one might have thought(relative to expectations) but I still agree, one of them needs to be traded

I probably like and value Turner more than most teams around the league, I think he could help a lot of teams(Boston, New Orleans, Charlotte, Clippers ect) plus hes on a good contract for 3 more years

Funny thing is the Turner/Sabonis pairing was actually ok and not as bad as one might have thought(relative to expectations)
Lol, I was replying to Beta’s concerns about “playing a more exciting brand of ball”.

lmao at @southsil4lil running out here to defend his UT boy. But yea, I am more on your side on Turner’s evaluation. Beta called him a disappointment which I think is an overreaction.

Lol, I was replying to Beta’s concerns about “playing a more exciting brand of ball”.

lmao at @southsil4lil running out here to defend his UT boy. But yea, I am more on your side on Turner’s evaluation. Beta called him a disappointment which I think is an overreaction.

He wasnt great last season but just two years ago he was a top 5 dpoy candidate....He needs a change of scenery asap

Was AI a great on the ball defender because he averaged 2 steals a game? Find out next time on This Nigga Don’t Watch the Games
I wasn’t disagreeing but questioning if you’re blocking shots at that rate isn’t that protecting the rim at that rate? Your AI response would be effective if I said Collins was a good defender because she averaged 1.6 blocks

But since you would like to be a thot you on the list

Last edited:

I expected more from him from when he got drafted to now.

Fun fact: Turner, Booker and Towns are the only players from that lottery still on the team that drafted them

Last edited:
I wasn’t disagreeing but questioning if you’re blocking shots at that rate isn’t that protecting the rim at that rate? Your AI response would be effective if I said Collins was a good defender because she averaged 1.6 blocks

But since you would like to be a thot you on the list

This how you woke up?

Media on social media is so trash

like that vid of IT balling in heat shorts. then lames come in like ????

IT wants to join Miami!!!! and comments like “we don’t want him!”

like bro he’s just hooping and that’s it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back