Not open for further replies.
Pacers messed up not trading Turner for Hayward

Coulda had

Brogdon
Oladipo
Hayward
Warren
Sabonis

also I still think the pacers are better than the current hawks who has a bunch of young pieces and players who are playing with each other for the first time in a training camp a week after being signed and a shortened season

also a backcourt of Trae and bogdan is how good defensively? Add Gallo to the mix and eww

Collins and capela I don’t see how they will operate in the same space as well

I would get rid of capela eventually

Pacers messed up not trading Turner for Hayward

Coulda had

Brogdon
Oladipo
Hayward
Warren
Sabonis

also I still think the pacers are better than the current hawks who has a bunch of young pieces and players who are playing with each other for the first time in a training camp a week after being signed and a shortened season

also a backcourt of Trae and bogdan is how good defensively? Add Gallo to the mix and eww

Collins and capela I don’t see how they will operate in the same space as well

I would get rid of capela eventually

They got Onyeka to Rim protect

LOOOOL @ Toronto being above Milwaukee,I think Atlanta will be better than Indy. We saw what Trae
did last year ,29 and 9 (Only the 5th player in history to do so). That roster is decent and they can trade some of those youngins ,Collins,Huerter,Hunter,Reddish.

I don't think Milwaukee gonna have the same type of regular season. The luxury of depth isnt there for them anymore and they got some chemistry to build up. They're a worst team than they were last year even with the holiday addition. The pressure of Giannis possibly leaving gonna fuck with that locker room too. They're going to lose some games this year.

All the Raptors gotta do is slot in a C. They've been operating next man up mentality for a couple years now. Gasol missed 30 games last year ibaka missed 20, lowry missed 20, pascal missed 20. Kawhi missed 22 games the year b4 that. Baynes will fit in fine. Boucher will do what he did slotting in for those niggas when they were put this past season and we won't have to spend the season waiting for gasol to return from the dead.

Kyle is gonna do what he do, OG is gonna be better, fvv gonna be better and I expect Pascal to wake the fuck up. Theres no serious drop off cause baynes gonna give us what gasol couldn't. I think we balanced out well. It will come down to performing in the playoffs.

Yall didn't even expect Toronto to make the playoffs after Kawhi left and we were a better team in the regular season.

If anything I'm putting too much stock in bkn.

Who are the hawks trading them niggas for? They're busts.

If they still keep trying to make Sabonis and Turner a thing, it’s going to be difficult.

If he tiers them off like nurse did in Toronto with gasol and Ibaka they'll be fine. One of them just need to be good with coming off the bench and making the shit work for the better of the team.

If he tiers them off like nurse did in Toronto with gasol and Ibaka they'll be fine. One of them just need to be good with coming off the bench and making the shit work for the better of the team.
Would have to be Turner

it’s funny because Turner is such a disappointing player as it’s been 5 years and he has yet to take off

he pretty much is a poor man’s porzingis and Sabonis’ ascension has capped his production

I keep using this team as a place for players to go but I would like to see him as the 2nd option on the magic

He Has potential to give you 16/8/2 blocks and shooting 37% from 3

Would have to be Turner

it’s funny because Turner is such a disappointing player as it’s been 5 years and he has yet to take off

he pretty much is a poor man’s porzingis and Sabonis’ ascension has capped his production

I keep using this team as a place for players to go but I would like to see him as the 2nd option on the magic

He Has potential to give you 16/8/2 blocks and shooting 37% from 3

He gonna give them something. Nate bjorkgren a good coach.

I hope so

homie put up 14 and 7 in the bubble with no Sabonis

but he’s their 4th best player so idk maybe it’s expecting too much

lol @ Africa Avi

Master P gif the last 7 years

master-p-kids-edit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back