Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor - 2020-11-24T102919.751.gif

All because niggas pointed out this Steven Adams shit look funny in the light.

This isn't about opinions. It's facts.

Stop digging a hole.
No, it's your opinion that you want to be a fact but it's ok

A fact is the Pelicans traded for Steven Adams

An opinion is you think it's a bad fit.

No, it's your opinion that you want to be a fact but it's ok

A fact is the Pelicans traded for Steven Adams

An opinion is you think it's a bad fit.

We've provided facts to show your opinion on this is trash.

This shit is wild.

Its not like steven adams is a new player. We all know what he does and what to expect from him.

We also all saw that at some point in the near future, Zions best position is going to be to play at the 5.

Why would you argue so much that this is a bad fit? You could say that the signing dont bother you much and that Stan can figure the shit out.

But to act like saying the fit is bad is a bad opinion and then saying fit dont matter to you in the modern nba is wild.

This is why pelicans stay catching jokes. Cause pelicans fans react like this. Shits hilarious.

This shit is wild.

Its not like steven adams is a new player. We all know what he does and what to expect from him.

We also all saw that at some point in the near future, Zions best position is going to be to play at the 5.

Why would you argue so much that this is a bad fit? You could say that the signing dont bother you much and that Stan can figure the shit out.

But to act like saying the fit is bad is a bad opinion and then saying fit dont matter to you in the modern nba is wild.

This is why pelicans stay catching jokes. Cause pelicans fans react like this. Shits hilarious.
I didn't say it was a bad opinion. I said it was just that. An opinion. A differing one but I never said it was a bad opinion. Meanwhile, I've had my opinion called bad/trash etc..

Again, y'all stay looking for the gotcha moment that you either don't take the time to fully read rebuttals/counter posts or you're projecting because that's something you would do.

Now if you wanna just post jokes, which I'm more than fine with, then at least put that as a disclaimer in front of your responses.

On the Hoop Collective podcast, Ramona Shelburne mentioned she has heard Horton-Tucker will likely earn a lot more minutes next season (via ESPN): “I’m going to tell you a guy who is going to play a lot for them this year is Talen Horton-Tucker, the second-round pick from last year.” – via Bryan Kalbrosky @ HoopsHype
Talen Horton-Tucker,

During the same episode, Tim Bontemps added some details as well: “He’s a guy that a couple of executives that I trust really liked in the draft. an intriguing player. He definitely could settle into a role for them on the wing as a long, athletic guy that can guard some people. No question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back