Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor (95).gif

Aight aight. Break it up. This is not going the way its supposed to go. Ap just getting more sassy by the post.

I can't.

View attachment 405916

Aight aight. Break it up. This is not going the way its supposed to go. Ap just getting more sassy by the post.

I can't.
listen b...if you gonna constantly try to take shots at me, which is cool b/c i know that's how things go around these parts...i'ma need you to use the word in the proper context. Find a word better suited to take whatever dig you trying to take at me b/c i know what you want sassy to mean, but it doesnt mean that.

What does it matter when neither team winning anything worth bragging about.

ahhhh...the ol "we both trash so what is we talking about" comeback...

not the move i would've pulled, but...here we are

Im not the one in here feeling a way because someone think my team trash.

Ehhh, I don't entertain low hanging fruit.

Who's more likely to get a game on national TV right now? Pelicans or bulls ?
ahhhh...the ol "we both trash so what is we talking about" comeback...

not the move i would've pulled, but...here we are
giphy.gif

Last edited:
listen b...if you gonna constantly try to take shots at me, which is cool b/c i know that's how things go around these parts...i'ma need you to use the word in the proper context. Find a word better suited to take whatever dig you trying to take at me b/c i know what you want sassy to mean, but it doesnt mean that.

Didn't read.

Take yo sassy ass on.

Glad the suns are coming back to being a relevant team

What’s interesting is that pelicans/wolves/Spurs/Grizzlies group

to me these teams are fighting for 9th and theres little separation between 9th and 14th seed

i do know for sure that the kings are the worst team in the west even after all the optimism from two seasons ago

I think the thunder will still be better

Glad the suns are coming back to being a relevant team

What’s interesting is that pelicans/wolves/Spurs/Grizzlies group

to me these teams are fighting for 9th and theres little separation between 9th and 14th seed

i do know for sure that the kings are the worst team in the west even after all the optimism from two seasons ago

I think the thunder will still be better
9th/play in is a very realistic outlook to go into with this season. A lot of roster turnover and i still think they have some non sexy moves left to be made with their MLE.

Lonzo trying to help Melo get the number 1 from Malik Monk....

One day later, most likely after he was told his ass was going to get traded if he did not get off the number....

Lonzo told him to take #5 like he had in college but Batum had #5

monk came back saying we can work something out because Batum got waived

Doesn’t help the issue then

spread it wealth a bit

atleast have Aldridge come to Miami and clay go to Indy or Charlotte
im not disagreeing with you but after the bubble play, a lot of teams probably feeling like that with another "shortened" season on the horizon, this ist the year to go all in. The top heavy teams in the east will in all likelihood stay there. They may play musical chairs with positioning, but i dont expect any team to just leap into the top 4 of the east. Miami might be able to challenge for one of those spots, but i dont think being right on the outside of 4 is the worst thing for them going into this season. They could very well end up in that 4-5 fight as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back