Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the Bulls will make a playoff run, this season will be a tryout to see who to keep from the core guys and who to get rid off.

I do expect Lauri to get back on track to how he was his first two seasons, dumb ass Boylen just had him being a spot up 3 point shooter, Donovan will utilize him much more. Zach will be Zach, just need him to at least try and play defense. Coby need to take the next step, him and Zach both need to try and be better playmakers since the ball will be in their hands.

I'm still not sold on Patrick Williams but he's showing promise in these scrimmages.
Been heavily involved in looking up and researching this draft for 4 months. Patrick Williams had the most potential imo. You guys have got the best prospect in the draft and should be happy.

Been heavily involved in looking up and researching this draft for 4 months. Patrick Williams had the most potential imo. You guys have got the best prospect in the draft and should be happy.
CTB still thinks prime MJ is walking through that door. Don't mind him

Stop acting like you knew who Patrick Williams was before Thursday
Well unlike you, I looked into every single mock draft picks 1-13 to see who the Pelicans could possibly get should someone reach or fall to them so was I familiar with him in college? No, but before the draft? Yes

Well unlike you, I looked into every single mock draft picks 1-13 to see who the Pelicans could possibly get should someone reach or fall to them so was I familiar with him in college? No, but before the draft? Yes
There was no need to look at dude if you was a Bulls fan since he wasn't expected to be a top 5 pick

There was no need to look at dude if you was a Bulls fan since he wasn't expected to be a top 5 pick
This is so shortsighted...gasps... Like all the moves the bulls have made over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back