Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damn

Probably still upset with him over that charge he picked up. Damn though I don’t think the wolves should let him go he’s very solid. But they must want Anthony Edwards to actually get the ball

I actually like that for the knicks they should try and get him

Facts.

Unless its with the Knicks. Realistically itll be around 22-24Ms thpugh which will make me hate him and the Knicks
But funny enough y’all don’t even need forwards lol

you need a guard

Beasley is younger and cheaper y’all should grab him but the thing is, it’s a trade whereas Hayward isn’t

Lmao. Who was it that kept arguing that he was actually a good player?
I know Iron man tried to tell me that 4 knicks were good even though they all either out the league as soon as they left or just faded into obscurity

Baker
Dotson
Bzedeliks or w/e that crazy cracka name is

and there’s another one

I’m like “guys...these guys are ASS”

But funny enough y’all don’t even need forwards lol

you need a guard

Beasley is younger and cheaper y’all should grab him but the thing is, it’s a trade whereas Hayward isn’t

It dont matter that we got a ton of forwards when none of them are good.

We dont have a player like Hayward who can primarily run the 3, but also play the 2 and the 4, and can handle ball handling duties and make plays for others out the 3 and 4 position.

This isnt me saying Hayward is good btw. Hes average to a bit above average at best. This is mostly because of how trash the Knicks are.

A player with haywards skillset would be great for the Knicks.

But with that said, I know they gonna over pay him and turn this into a trash situation.

Last edited:
It dont matter that we got a ton of forwards when none of them are good.

We dont have a player like Hayward who can primarily run the 3, but also play the 2 and the 4, and can handle ball handling duties and make plays for others out the 3 and 4 position.

This isnt me saying Hayward is good btw. Hes average to a bit above average. This is mostly because of how trash the Knicks are.

A player with haywards skillset would be great for the Knicks.

But with that said, I know they gonna over pay him and turn this into a trash situation.
True he’s a decent playmaker but for all this you might as well let Westbrook come through or sign FVV

True he’s a decent playmaker but for all this you might as well let Westbrook come through or sign FVV

No to westbrook, but im thinking the Knicks will go after Freddy or some other gaurd ontop of the Hayward deal.

Freddy
RJ
Hayward
Randle/Obi
Mitchell

Not a good team at all, but atleast its an NBA caliber team and talented enough to help RJ and Obi develop.

No to westbrook, but im thinking the Knicks will go after Freddy or some other gaurd ontop of the Hayward deal.

Freddy
RJ
Hayward
Randle/Obi
Mitchell

Not a good team at all, but atleast its an NBA caliber team and talented enough to help RJ and Obi develop.
You have the cap for Hayward making 20 mil and a near max for Fred?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back