Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sucks for Klay though

But yeah 2 and a half to almost 3 seasons of not playing is crazy. I guess the only silver lining is Klay is only 30 right now

Thing is.

Being an MVP and having a DPOY on your team you should be able to carry your team to the playoffs.

We’ll see though.

Steph isnt built to carry a team dolo like that....he wasnt going to do that last season either even before he got hurt

Draymond can be a very a good defensive player when he's in a system that allows him to utilize his skill set....he cant anchor you're defense like say a Rudy Gobert.....and even with that being said Draymond was pretty bad last year and has shown signs of falling off, plus I dont think hes going to age well

On top of that their roster sucks, they have 3 real NBA players and a rookie

After that you looking at Kevon Looney, Jordan Poole, Marquees Chriss, Eric Pashcall and Allen Smailagic

Unless they making a move this team is going to be awful next season

@southsil4lil

Would you be ok with a Harden trade to GSW? Something like Wiggins + TPE + Wisemen + 2021 Wolves pick(top 3 protected) + GSW future 1st(lightly protected) or would you prefer the Nets trade package?

Before Klay they were a top 3 seed

after Klay they completely out of it? Nah I’m not rollin

all this does is just make them feature wiseman more in the offense and I know he gets a bad rap but Wiggins is still a 20ppg scorer in the west as a 2nd option

let’s stop acting like GS is a bunch of bums
They’re a play in team imo. Way too many teams that are in the same boat as them. Jazz, Suns, Mavs, Blazers, Grizzlies, Kings, and Pelicans to name a few.

Before Klay they were a top 3 seed

after Klay they completely out of it? Nah I’m not rollin

all this does is just make them feature wiseman more in the offense and I know he gets a bad rap but Wiggins is still a 20ppg scorer in the west as a 2nd option

let’s stop acting like GS is a bunch of bums

If Curry and Green (all nba players) can’t get them to the playoffs that shit is a stain

They’re a play in team imo. Way too many teams that are in the same boat as them. Jazz, Suns, Mavs, Blazers, Grizzlies, Kings, and Pelicans to name a few.

yeah but as long as green and curry stay healthy there’s something called championship pedigree that elevates them over teams like the kings and grizzlies and possibly the pelicans

FA about to kick off don’t count them out just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back