Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amid the trade rumors, however, DeRozan appeared on the “All the Smoke” podcast where Matt Barnes asked about the trade rumors linking him to the Lakers. DeRozan went on to explain that growing up in LA and idolizing Kobe Bryant, he used to envision himself playing for the Lakers. “You always want to be wanted. When you see things about teams wanting you, you can’t feel a type of way. You better feel good about it, because there are guys that are not wanted,” the Spurs combo guard added.

– via Clutch Points

Amid the trade rumors, however, DeRozan appeared on the “All the Smoke” podcast where Matt Barnes asked about the trade rumors linking him to the Lakers. DeRozan went on to explain that growing up in LA and idolizing Kobe Bryant, he used to envision himself playing for the Lakers. “You always want to be wanted. When you see things about teams wanting you, you can’t feel a type of way. You better feel good about it, because there are guys that are not wanted,” the Spurs combo guard added.

– via Clutch Points

Eh typical “I love LA and I’m not the strongest mentally so I wanna feel good by being wanted” from him for the past 4 years now

Jrue probably lands in BK. But it's going to take another team or two to make it happen.

Every other team is fantasy or smoke screens.

Why you think every other team is fantasy?
Drives up the price and the urgency to get the deal done

Add to that, absolutely nothing has leaked from the Pelicans at all. I think the deal is in place and ready to go as soon as the moratorium is lifted.

ATL is the 3rd team in this I think which is why they were even mentioned as a destination. Every point y'all have made is exactly why he doesn't end up there but they need ATL to make the deal happen.

I could be totally wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back