Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durant, Kyrie and Harden ....:ohshit2:

Two interesting things

the mavs being interested in Gallo

I have no idea how much money the mavs have but if they can add him to what they already have that would be big

The other was Mitchell Robinson or RJ potentially being used to get a top 3 pick

If thibs really is trying to win now I would maybe try and see if I can move Robinson

After the knicks trade randle for Westbrook they can field a team of

Westbrook
Lamelo
Barrett
Any of their remaining PFs
Whiteside

a mixture of young building blocks for the future and two 30 year old head cases under thibs

In 2023 the knicks will have ample cap space and a seasoned Barrett and Ball

If I'm the Nets I'm gonna make sure KD is ready before i go all in and deplete my bench.

The Chicago Bulls have announced the hires of Maurice Cheeks, Josh Longstaff, John Bryant, Damian Cotter and Billy Schmidt as assistant coaches on Head Coach Billy Donovan’s staff. Additionally, Henry Domercant, Ronnie Burrell, Ty Abbott and Max Rothschild were brought on as player development coordinators.

– via NBA.com

From what we’ve gathered from two sources who’ve been in contact with the Knicks about roster decisions, Tom Thibodeau is pushing win-now moves. That’s predictable. It’s how the coach is wired. Thibodeau is also a former team president who acknowledged having a say in New York’s roster construction.

– via Stefan Bondy @ New York Daily News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back