Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knicks just need to be a little more patient. Come next off season Booker/Towns going to be the next available star players. The Knicks will have the assets to trade for one and probably sign the other a few years from now. They need to just keep collecting assets and make their play next year. Adding Booker or Towns via trade would help their cause in terms of recruiting a FA in 2021. I don’t think making a splashy move for CP3 or Russ(obviously) is a smart thing. You got a gang of expirings and likely a top 10 pick coming up next year in a loaded draft. Just stay the course. Praying for my Knick brethren. Brighter days are ahead

The Knicks just need to be a little more patient. Come next off season Booker/Towns going to be the next available star players. The Knicks will have the assets to trade for one and probably sign the other a few years from now. They need to just keep collecting assets and make their play next year. Adding Booker or Towns via trade would help their cause in terms of recruiting a FA in 2021. I don’t think making a splashy move for CP3 or Russ(obviously) is a smart thing. You got a gang of expirings and likely a top 10 pick coming up next year in a loaded draft. Just stay the course. Praying for my Knick brethren. Brighter days are ahead

All facts.

Another fact. Knicks have a tendecy to fuck shit up soooo

That does make sense they have too many pg's,Mills for J rich is a good look.
Tell me how good a rotation of Murray, Walker, and J rich is offensively

that’s redundant as fuck

also 1-3 is the same wiry 6’6 player that’s gonna get destroyed against a bulkier player

Tell me how good a rotation of Murray, Walker, and J rich is offensively

that’s redundant as fuck

also 1-3 is the same wiry 6’6 player that’s gonna get destroyed against a bulkier player

How does keeping Patty Mills help ? He's the oldest of their rotation of pg's. They have Murray,White,and Forbes so they should try to get value for Mills while they can.

I was going to make a joke about trading PG for Westbrook but thought it was too silly even for a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back