Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knicks get slandered for bad trades and signing bad contracts yet these type of players always gets linked to the Knicks.

Booker
Beal
Mitchell
McCollum
Oladipo

I could be talked into flipping Beal and Mitchell especially after what Mitchell did in the bubble
Okay cool idc about the order of the guys I just wanted to make sure Vic was last on the list as I have him there too

I said it before but Vic’s best is practically McCollum’s Norm...couple that with an injury and Vic gonna only be worth a miles bridges and Cody zeller

Okay cool idc about the order of the guys I just wanted to make sure Vic was last on the list as I have him there too

I said it before but Vic’s best is practically McCollum’s Norm...couple that with an injury and Vic gonna only be worth a miles bridges and Cody zeller

Before Vic got hurt he was playing close to elite level defense and was getting the basket and finishing like crazy

Wouldve definitely taken pre injury Oladipo over Jaleel White

Before Vic got hurt he was playing close to elite level defense and was getting the basket and finishing like crazy

Wouldve definitely taken pre injury Oladipo over Jaleel White
Me probably too but what hurts Jaleel is idk what he looks like as the man but as a #2 he’s outpacing Vic but that just might be from being on a west team AND having a teammate like Dame

but then again vic was next to Russell...

Like how do I know that pre injury season wasn’t a one off? And even if it wasn’t gonna be one, do I think he’ll repeat that season? Ehhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back