Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast Jrue can help make atlanta a more attractive place for Free agents in the future

and even if it’s a rental it’s just a 6th pick when you still have all that young talent

nothing of value is lost in the grand scheme

but maybe Jrue can have the hawks win enough games that Trae can be looked at as a decent player that isn’t just a bunch of empty stats

shoot for the moon

Who's going anywhere because jrue is there? A nigga just left...

What are you talking about?

Jrue helps turn a fringe playoff team in the east to a playoff team.

Idk why you niggas keep trying to shit on him

They wasnt a fringe playoff team and he might turn them into a fringe one that can maybe get over the hump but besides that I agree

They wasnt a fringe playoff team and he might turn them into a fringe ones hat can maybe get over the hump but besides that I agree
I wasn't talking about the hawks specifically but I can see how my post was worded you came to that conclusion

I'm not trying to shit on him just trying to understand why yall trying to prop him up higher than what he is and based off what??

I'm not trying to shit on him just trying to understand why yall trying to prop him up higher than what he is and based off what??
I'm not propping him up more than anything

I can agree he, alone does not move the needle. But if the team trying to acquire him finishes out the roster, his contribution can prove to be invaluable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back