Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t a setup tho

My point was another indication that I knew Westbrook was on the downside of his career was seeing him get outplayed by an undrafted rookie in his first heavy action
I'ma say this and be done with it lol

You knew exactly what he meant when he countered you with "in what universe". You can't convince me otherwise. I knew he was talking about over the course of a season/series, etc.. basically, enough games or equivalent to have a large enough sample size.

You, being you, posted stats from one game and it was a it's preseason game at that lol

I don't think he would disagree with you if your stance was westbrook is on the decline at this stage in his career. Hell, even the rockets fans in here would agree with you, but you know he has a tendency to be hard headed and stubborn at times (love you Dwayne b) and you played on that and you can't convince me otherwise lol. It was funny no doubt but you can't sit here and be honest that you wasn't trying to set him up lol

I'ma say this and be done with it lol

You knew exactly what he meant when he countered you with "in what universe". You can't convince me otherwise. I knew he was talking about over the course of a season/series, etc.. basically, enough games or equivalent to have a large enough sample size.

You, being you, posted stats from one game and it was a it's preseason game at that lol

I don't think he would disagree with you if your stance was westbrook is on the decline at this stage in his career. Hell, even the rockets fans in here would agree with you, but you know he has a tendency to be hard headed and stubborn at times (love you Dwayne b) and you played on that and you can't convince me otherwise lol. It was funny no doubt but you can't sit here and be honest that you wasn't trying to set him up lol
How can I go in setting him up when I didnt make the original comment with him in mind? You also can’t tell me I knew what he meant. There’s no way I can know what somebody meant lol he could’ve simply meant when did nunn ever outplay Russ? All I did was show when he did

that’s all lol

anything else is unnecessary

also the fact that this is going into another day (because of his hard headedness) is hilarious but I will not stop

How can I go in setting him up when I didnt make the original comment with him in mind? You also can’t tell me I knew what he meant. There’s no way I can know what somebody meant lol he could’ve simply meant when did nunn ever outplay Russ? All I did was show when he did

that’s all lol

anything else is unnecessary

also the fact that this is going into another day (because of his hard headedness) is hilarious but I will not stop

Shut up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back