Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat (LAKERS WIN 1️⃣7️⃣th NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
let me just drop this here and i'ma dip

Shoutout to the laker fans here. We joke a lot but I aint a hater. It's still fuck the lakers, but ya'll niggas is cool. Enjoy this one.
We got many more coming bro. You can wear the rings when our fingers start aching...

:hahaha: Mamba mentality!

Man fuck Dwight Howard...HE DID QUIT!!! Lol

and rode the coat tails of 2 top 5 players to a chip....smh....on a team he was going to be the focal point of 8 years prior....fucking up Kobe's legacy to go slob and enhance Lebron's lol

Now if Lebron goes " not 2 not 3 not 4...." at the parade we can't even front like it's crazy cuz it really really might actually happen this time...yikes....wonder how Lonzo feels seeing Kuzma get a chip on the team he was suppose to lead "back to Showtime"....does Pops call him and give him that "that should be you up there....if they had you it wouldve been a sweep" motivational speech lmaooooo

So many questions...

Does the Morris twin talk hella shit to his brother now?....will the brother rock the ring and and act like his brother from time to time....does Caruso get to say nigga every now and then now....is he good in Crensaw? Lmao....McGee is one ring away from tying Shaq.....lmaoooooo

Congrats to the Lakers tho...wish it went 7

Back