Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs Miami Heat (LAKERS WIN 1️⃣7️⃣th NBA TITLE)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I appreciate this run this team made during probably the craziest basketball year ever

Jimmy came to Miami and he was looked at as a laughingstock for wanting to come because people thought we wouldn’t be contenders in the East or even a playoff team while being a toxic teammate

I haven’t seen a better fit for a player and an organization more than Jimmy and Miami except for like Tim Duncan and the Spurs

This was Bam’s first season as a starter and he had to learn as the year went on and he wound up being an allstar and an elite defensive player and one of the best young players in the League. He even adopted a mid range jumper in the Playoffs. This run was huge for his development I love that guy

Goran oh man I didn’t know how he was gonna take almost being traded in the offseason and being relegated to the bench and he never complained about either situation and turned into a 6th man of the year candidate and our leading scorer in the playoffs and I appreciate him so much. He’s been here 6 years already that quick and while the finals didn’t go the way he wanted I’m glad that he was able to experience it since we all got cheated out of contending when Bosh had his situation both years.

Meyers and Crowder are already some of my favorite heat players ever they both are great guys and some of the best teammates I ever seen in Miami

Shoutout to Duncan Robinson who I didn’t even want on the team this preseason turning into one of our most important players on offense and one of the best shooters in the league and if this season didn’t get postponed he woulda shattered heat 3 point records.

Kendrick and DJJ had solid regular seasons and then rocky postseasons but I really appreciate the both of them and what they bring to the team. Kendrick is a professional two level scorer and I’m glad in his rookie season he shined the way he did to being the runner up for ROY

Spo fucked with Kelly’s mins way too much this year but he’s a solid guy who knows how to shoot the rock and he’s a great option off the bench and I appreciate him and his traveling ass even though he’s frustrating

Tyler I famously shitted on predraft and he has shut me up since. Never see a rookie so fearless for us one who didn’t care about making mistakes and one that didn’t shy away from the big moments. Dude started the season as a teenager and wound up in the finals as a 20 year old. I think this really unlocked his game and fast tracked his development exponentially.

Igoudala I appreciate him coming here and doing the things that you won’t see on the box score every night and helping mentoring the younger players here. His champion experience was invaluable

solomon hill didn’t get many mins but he was a solid big body that helped at certain times and he’s a pretty cool guy IRL so shoutout to him

UD has been the heart and soul for this team for so many years I hope he stays forever.

as far as guys like silva and Vincent I feel like they can be real contributors next year off the bench and they both can be solid for us.

and finally our secret weapon

I’m sorry you didn’t get that much PT at certain points of the season but I get it you gonna make guys like DJJ, hill, and Igoudala all expendable

Thanks for being our Giannis in practice I can’t wait until you grace the floor next season and wreak havoc. You have the most potential out of anyone

see you soon

great run from these guys and this is my favorite heat team ever

shoutout to Pat and Spo especially you’re Cemented now bro can’t wait to see you take pat’s place in the front office one day.

You helped create the Culture

How... This right here ... I hate a dumb smart nigga. Lebron keeping a cap on protests when he has used his platform at peak popularity and with max spotlight to call this fuck shit out. At a certain point, we have to start checking the fuck niggas--and this is fuck niggadom. It's been enough time since "The Decision" to realize the prisoner of the moment shit the majority got caught in due to ESPN narrative spinning about him being weak and so on. He may not see rings five and six, but grabbing for straws with stuff like this only makes you a clown.

That said: Props to the Lakers and Laker Nation. Bulls will be back. One day... when I'm dead. :foh5:

Back