Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Draft thread

Maxey
Nesmith
Vassell
Terry
Anthony

Thats my wish list at 15 in that order. I can get behind an RJ Hampton or Poku HR Swing but id prefer to trade down if that were the case.

Bringing back the no limit gifs agian next season btw. Just a heads up. Hope we clean house 2021 got some demons(hope i used that correctly)

Bringing back the no limit gifs agian next season btw. Just a heads up. Hope we clean house 2021 got some demons(hope i used that correctly)
WTF, why? U guys made the playoffs this year. Fultz should get better, Chuma should be back, hopefully this year's draft pick stays healthy. Plus u play in the east, See no reason why u guys are not in the playoffs again.

WTF, why? U guys made the playoffs this year. Fultz should get better, Chuma should be back, hopefully this year's draft pick stays healthy. Plus u play in the east, See no reason why u guys are not in the playoffs again.

Our franchise player just went down and cant seem to stay healhty. Our other potential franchise pieces ceiling is still a question mark. Right now we look like a treadmill team waiting to happen. Nets and Hawks will be a lot better plus the Wiz getting Wall back next year. Even if we do sneak into the playoffs its going to be another first round gentlemans sweep. We have to shake shit up eventually. This is year 8 for Vuc and year 6 for the core of Vuc/AG/Fournier and year 3 for our FO. I think ive seen enough at this point. I understand building culture and all that shit but realistically you need stars to win in this league and FA aint really an option for a team like mine.

The only way to obtain said star play would be via trade and or draft. We currently sit at pick 15 in a mediocre draft but if were smart next year can be a golden opportunity for us to not necessarily tank but move some of the vets and allow for our younger guys to take on larger roles. From there you let the chips fall where they may. If Fultz/Bamba/Okeke + vets lead us to the playoffs great if not(which they likely won't) well that's great too. Now we go into 2021 with an experienced young core + a healthy Isaac + 2021 lottery pick. Win win imo

All I know is trade Aaron Gordon

he never had what it took to lead a franchise anywhere

trade him and don’t resign Fournier

All I know is trade Aaron Gordon

he never had what it took to lead a franchise anywhere

trade him and don’t resign Fournier

Fournier has a 17 million dollar PO. No way he turns that down especially now given the circumstances

As for trading AG. They apparently tried to move him at the deadline but didnt like the offers they were receiving so decided to move on. I was hoping the Wolves or Warriors picks fell so we could work out a deal around AG to move up into the top 7 but thats not happening anymore. Mo + AG + 15 for Wiggins + 2 could work but if im the Warriors im looking for a bigger fish.

Last edited:
No. owners aint going to be spending crazy with the uncertainty around the pandemic. Plus 2021 FA is much more fruitful so you will see a lot of teams looking to clear cap as opposed to taking on long term salary.
Yeah possibly You’re right

well at any rate get AG wack ass outta there

crazy how Tobias, oladipo, Payton, Gordon, ibaka all come through there

I hope y’all figure things out because fultz, Issac, and who y’all drafted last year (since y’all say he’s nice) is a decent start

Yeah this is what I was thinking except PHX

would probably draft Melo and build around

him and Ayton,plus their shooters.
Lmao nigga the suns are about to trade for Lonzo

lol Lamelo is not gonna be the #1 pick either

let it go it’s not happening

Yeah possibly You’re right

well at any rate get AG wack ass outta there

crazy how Tobias, oladipo, Payton, Gordon, ibaka all come through there

I hope y’all figure things out because fultz, Issac, and who y’all drafted last year (since y’all say he’s nice) is a decent start

AG aint wack. He's a really good young player whos been misused and surrounded by terrible guard play and it's been that way since he came into the league. Honestly feel sorry for the kid. Hes going to play well where ever he goes.

AG aint wack. He's a really good young player whos been misused and surrounded by terrible guard play and it's been that way since he came into the league. Honestly feel sorry for the kid. Hes going to play well where ever he goes.
I agree it’s funny I because to me he is the SF/PF version of bam but he’s a third option and he was the de facto face of the magic so it’s why I’m so harsh on him as expectations have to be met

he’s your most attractive trade asset so you gotta get rid of him.

can’t get rid of oladipo, Payton and tobias and keep AG

Last edited:
Back