Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NBA Draft thread

Scouting is going to be even more important for this draft than any other one in recent memory. It's going to come up big for the scouting departments who do work all year long as opposed to teams who wait later to check out prospects.

pelicans got options at 13 and 5 picks total

i like it

I can see the Warriors and Knicks working on a pick swap with assets going to the Warriors. Somthing like 8 + DSJ/Ntilikina + Gibson/Portis + future protected 1st for 2 + tpe

Knicks get Melo

Warriors take Avdija/Haliburton/Okongwu

We have the 17th pick too,if we're gonna try to get Book now is the time. We're gonna have a squad regardless. And Golden State is gonna be filthy,they could draft Wiseman
or trade down and get vets and someone like Toppin or the Adviji kid. Bulls could trade up,some scenarios have them trading the 4
pick,Lavine,and someone else for the number 1 pick.

I can see the Warriors and Knicks working on a pick swap with assets going to the Warriors. Somthing like 8 + DSJ/Ntilikina + Gibson/Portis + future protected 1st for 2 + tpe

Knicks get Melo

Warriors take Avdija/Haliburton/Okongwu
Much as I want them to give the League office the middle finger, I dont think they want him THAT bad. Intrested to see how bad Devin Booker wants out to force the Suns hand, & they'll definitely wanna trade him OUT the west conf

Booker not going nowhere lol
Why? Cause he carried them to 8-0? LOL. He knows his efforts will be for nothing in the west, especially when the Warriors power back up next year. Yes he under a big contract, but so was Westbrook, and definitely not the loyalty type like Dame

Why? Cause he carried them to 8-0? LOL. He knows his efforts will be for nothing in the west, especially when the Warriors power back up next year. Yes he under a big contract, but so was Westbrook, and definitely not the loyalty type like Dame
i think it's deeper than that

for the first time in his career, he got a taste of what its like to have a healthy roster and complete buy in from everyone. I think it would be crazy to assume he still wants out, at least now, and not at least give this same team as its currently made up another season or so. Is he due for his rookie extension? I honestly dont know

Not getting Book. All #1 picks aren’t created equal. Edwards , Wiseman or Lamelo could possibly become all nba players essentially but in comparison to the last top 10 1 picks.

Wall
Kyrie
AD
Bennett
Wiggins
Kat
Simmons
Fultz
Ayton
Zion

The only one that these guys are clear cut better PROSPECTS than is Bennett. Now they could end up better pros than half these guys but it’s far from a sure thing. A team trading an established star that’s locked in contractually will need a bigger presumed “sure thing” in return.

Back