Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 Cancellations

Ok are yall gone let us in on the secret?

Yeungleung unapologetically supports Trump. Up until I found out about it years ago, I drank that shit routinely

I know someone is ready to respond, "Lol..Well just wait til I tell you about the political contributions of (XYZ Company)."

To that I say, I'm vaguely aware of how deep the rot goes and it's fuck those companies too.

Before long I'll be brewing my own beer. I've already perfected my own homemade chicken sandwich and that mf SLAPS.

I'll be aiight.

Yeungleung unapologetically supports Trump. Up until I found out about it years ago, I drank that shit routinely

I know someone is ready to respond, "Lol..Well just wait til I tell you about the political contributions of (XYZ Company)."

To that I say, I'm vaguely aware of how deep the rot goes and it's fuck those companies too.

Before long I'll be brewing my own beer. I've already perfected my own homemade chicken sandwich and that mf SLAPS.

I'll be aiight.
Yea i was about to say lmao this cuz uh....yea that list stretch deep.

I was listening to joe budden podcast and they started listing off companies that supported trump and after about the 3rd or 4th mentioned i was

giphy.webp

Yea i was about to say lmao this cuz uh....yea that list stretch deep.

I was listening to joe budden podcast and they started listing off companies that supported trump and after about the 3rd or 4th mentioned i was

giphy.webp

Yeah its all fucked up really. But choosing to not give em money so they can turn that same money against me is the LEAST I could do.

Anyway I feel like I'm derailing.

I had a family trip planned to goto Myrtle Beach around Spring Break. Safe to say THAT shit got cancelled.

Aside from an odd one-off personal or sick day here or there, it's June and I haven't had a proper vacation yet which NEVER happens by this point in the year.

Last edited:
Back