2020 Cancellations

I had to cancel my son’s birthday trip and mine as well. I also had to cancel my graduation re-do trip.

• Ether
Reactions: AZTG
It's been a long time coming...

But I bought my last case of yuengling today ...
One Google fucked all that up for me

Was posed to be popping bottles with @DOS_patos Memorial Day Weekend nh.....

cancelled the flight and shit donated those funds

Rented a yacht to cruise thru the Gulf of Mexico next week....

cancelled

I’ve forfeited the rest of the year already in order to get my shit together. Not even trying to make any new friends or to fuck any women. Not even worth it right now. Don’t even plan on celebrating many “holidays” this year. It’s all about bettering myself
Same here. I’m using this year to better myself.

booked a family trip to guyana that shit got cancelled

I’ve forfeited the rest of the year already in order to get my shit together. Not even trying to make any new friends or to fuck any women. Not even worth it right now. Don’t even plan on celebrating many “holidays” this year. It’s all about bettering myself
lol live life fam next yr ain’t promised...last week a mother of 6 kids goes to her first at her new job.....around 6 pm there’s an high speed chase throughout the city during the chase a cop car loses control and crashes into the lady s car as she is heading home from her FIRST day of work....even crazier my assistant was across the street and videotaped the entire shit....

shit fucked me up

• Ether
Reactions: #1hiphopjunki3
Family vacation was cancelled and moved to September.

Family reunion for the first time was gonna be at the beach n i was gonna do the music. Cancelled

Couple of car show events that I usually go to w/ my bro got cancelled too

was supposed to go to orange beach for memorial day

We was in New Orleans in March. Soon as we came back home, they shut the world down.

Was supposed to go to LA and Vegas for about 10 days for my bday and to chill. Ended up spending my bday alone in the crib.

Then was supposed to take my fam to a beach for a family vacay for about a week.

Had plans to go somewhere in europe but they werent set in stone.

All them shits is cancelled.