Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 ABW AWARDS......And The Winner is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just trying to help..I don't need anyone's permission to make a suggestion or point something out.

One nigga hit you up about that damn committee and you “Super Site Saver.”

Y’all crazy. Go put some Christmas lights in the yard.

You even bringing up when it was handled quietly cause you mad at me for being friends with a poster you hate... messy and does nothing to forward the site.

Like I said that's a you problem.

views without ad revenue equals what exactly other than a stress on the server/resources and making the site slower?

If i'm just not seeing ads and they are indeed keeping the lights on I stand to be corrected. I just havent seen any ads lately thats all.. lol
Don't you use an abblocker?

"riight"

Real talk I dont have no love or hate for you. Like I haven't actually done shit to you but be cool with a nigga you hate. You spent a year banning me from threads and deleted my posts. When I try to engage you get hostile...

That's a you problem. I been off that.
No my nigga, my problem with you is you came brand new to this site thinking you knew a background to a beef between me and your pal. Also a beef between me and Az. You tend to insert yourself into other people shit especially if it involved me. That’s my issue with you and when I AND others, who been here from the jump and saw the shit unfold, told you what it was, you insisted on being right. Then you “doubled down” on some shit that happened when you wasn’t even on this site to know about. This ain’t got nothing to do with you being cool with a nigga I don’t like. @Goldie ?? is my best friend and he cool with the nigga. @Chicity and I are cool and he cool with the nigga as well. As well as @AP21 so you can stop all that right there.

you spent that same year complaining how wack my threads are and how you can’t stand them and how I need to stop, so yes I banned you from my wack threads. It was a favor. I’ve asked you not to engage me, I don’t wanna talk to you. You can’t even respect that. It was a time that every time I posted something bad that happened to me, you was goating the shit.

be real with yourself for a minute. Don’t try and make it less than what it was. My nigga you didn’t like me and still don’t. You try and be Cordial Cory but you can’t even admit you was dead ass wrong when you had the chance. Miss me with that betterment for the site shit. It’s fluff. Garbage and fluff.

He was. If he felt so strong about this, he should’ve said this shit when he voted or when he saw the nominees. Then again, he probably had high hopes someone else was gonna win. Low key I thought you was gonna take it.

i just read it as him giving a different take on how these things should go.

Before there were ads, outside of a few donations here and there, Goldie was paying for everything out his pocket with his own money

You here ALL damn day and don't think it costs anything for you to post gifs and shit and to have a place when you login everyday?

People so used to free shit that just the thought of donating to something that you actually use every single day seems foreign to you? Smh

Before there were ads, outside of a few donations here and there, Goldie was paying for everything out his pocket with his own money

You here ALL damn day and don't think it costs anything for you to post gifs and shit and to have a place when you login everyday?

People so used to free shit that just the thought of donating to something that you actually use every single day seems foreign to you? Smh

? who is this directed at exactly?

U wasn’t putting in on it?

@King Freeman
All of a sudden you wanna be this nice mf. All of a sudden you wanna be cordial. Let’s talk about the bullshit you pulled first before you came to Jesus. You stay tryna make it less than what it was. I NEVER had an issue with you until you came talking bout shit you had no clue about.

you won one of my giveaways. Trust me if I ain’t fuck with you, I would’ve chose another winner but I ain’t have no issues with you until you pulled your bullshit ass stunt. Don’t think cause time goes on mfs forgot. Because they didn’t.

YOU the reason I don’t fuck with you. It ain’t Chitown or nobody else. It’s you. Hold that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back