Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 ABW AWARDS......And The Winner is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it but the mods on here are out in the open. So they have to mix socializing and modding
There's other forums where the mods identities are hidden so they can post as usual and just sign into the mod account to handle shit

i actually dont mind mods winning.

i understand what @King Freeman is saying tho and i dont think he was being shady imo
He was. If he felt so strong about this, he should’ve said this shit when he voted or when he saw the nominees. Then again, he probably had high hopes someone else was gonna win. Low key I thought you was gonna take it.

I dont care I'm just as always pointing something out that could possibly help traffic, make lurkers want to get involved. 70,000 members but only 30 of us (outside the megas) give or take. Yall want to take everything super personal and have a clap back session. I'm not doing that today. I'm just trying to help grow the site at the end of the day and I've never asked for shit.

Mods shouldn't qualify for member of the year. This shit too much about yall. And your job as a moderator is to be impartial. You should set aside mod specific, poster specific and maybe even mega specific since they keeping the lights on. Definitely should have been @Race Jones or @Gene Parmesan . Yall be propping yourselves up too much. To moderate is to be neutral.

But yall busy trying to fight niggss.

Carry on.

I wonder if this is true.. I dont see many ads on here so i'm curious if the smut section is really keeping the lights on or not lol

@AP21 Can attest to what I do behind the scenes. Even tho it can be funny to squab I'm not one for discourse or dissonance on the site. I actually give af.

Im working on how that comes across but fact of the matter I'm working and always looking out for other posters and the site. While having to dip and dodge mods who won't let bygones be bygones.

I dont care I'm just as always pointing something out that could possibly help traffic, make lurkers want to get involved. 70,000 members but only 30 of us (outside the megas) give or take. Yall want to take everything super personal and have a clap back session. I'm not doing that today. I'm just trying to help grow the site at the end of the day and I've never asked for shit.
tenor (10).gif

Go back to sleep. Them turkey sandwiches got you talking crazy

well keep doing what you do behind the scenes. I’ve heard about them. If you feel that’s helping, keep it up.

Guess what tho, mods ain’t gonna be excluded from shit because mods are members as well.

the bottom line is you’re mad I won and you tryna make it about something else. First you don’t care but then you do care. Pick a struggle.
If you felt this strong about it, you would’ve been said something, you voted and saw the nominees.

I mean at this point, y’all just need to respect my gangster and admit I’m a great poster/member/person regardless how you feel about me.

if @Race Jones or @Gene Parmesan would’ve won, you wouldn’t have been “just talking”.

it’s your love/hate for me.

here’s to me winning next year again. ?

Real talk I dont have no love or hate for you. Like I haven't actually done shit to you but be cool with a nigga you hate. You spent a year banning me from threads and deleted my posts. When I try to engage you get hostile...

That's a you problem. I been off that.

That thread alone has 30 million views

views without ad revenue equals what exactly other than a stress on the server/resources and making the site slower?

If i'm just not seeing ads and they are indeed keeping the lights on I stand to be corrected. I just havent seen any ads lately thats all.. lol

views without ad revenue equals what exactly other than a stress on the server/resources and making the site slower?

If i'm just not seeing ads and they are indeed keeping the lights on I stand to be corrected. I just havent seen any ads lately thats all.. lol
I just assumed this site had ads. I use a few adblockers plus my antivirus has it's own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back