Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2020-2021 NBA ESPN Fantasy League Thread

Yea my issue was with the Roto game limit but if that’s off I can make it work. How is fouling a stat category though? So if Dame drop 50 but foul out the game he gets negative points??

Yes. It can't all be positive value I think that just makes it weak and allows for niggas to be less thoughtful about their line ups. On some set it and forget it shit. It doesn't negate the 50 points it's just penalizing him for poor defense at the same time.

All that’s looks straight to me but Field Goals attempted. You rewarding niggas for jackin!? That would make Russ and Carmelo top 5 picks lol

I think it's a negative value but I'll double check.

So not negative but a field goal attempt would be something like minus 0.5 to field goal made plus 1.5

Guys, there are NO WEEKLY MATCHUPS. It is pretty much stats ACCUMULATION throughout the season.

The thing about Roto is it undervalues your superstars. Like if I have Giannis and he has 4 games this week but I’m only playing him 2 because of “strategy” is bullshit. Let the ballers hoop!

Stars are not undervalued bcos they give u the most stats per game. Benching them should not be a strategy.

@King Freeman U most definitely need to put back MAX games. Without that, its easy to "Cheat" by just adding and dropping players all season long.

Guys, there are NO WEEKLY MATCHUPS. It is pretty much stats ACCUMULATION throughout the season.

Stars are not undervalued bcos they give u the most stats per game. Benching them should not be a strategy.

@King Freeman U most definitely need to put back MAX games. Without that, its easy to "Cheat" by just adding and dropping players all season long.

Yeah. That's why I wanted to add fouls and shit to hurt guys like Giannis and westbrook but... niggas.

Set it to 75 per position.

Back