Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2020-2021 NBA ESPN Fantasy League Thread

Is Roto the one where you have to win like 6-4 or 7-3?

And Head to head is just who wins the matchup and it’ll make you 1-0?

IIRC I forgot to change the league to roto last season and made it head to head by mistake

Also everytime niggas complain

btw @toheeb27 remember you said I waited until the last minute? Lol I gave y’all a full month and some days vs the what? 18 days here? So fuck off

The thing about Roto is it undervalues your superstars. Like if I have Giannis and he has 4 games this week but I’m only playing him 2 because of “strategy” is bullshit. Let the ballers hoop!

Is Roto the one where you have to win like 6-4 or 7-3?

And Head to head is just who wins the matchup and it’ll make you 1-0?

IIRC I forgot to change the league to roto last season and made it head to head by mistake

Roto is essentially theres 1-10 points available per category either positive or negative value.

So each night based on the the players you play you rank in each category and accumulate a score every day. Person with the highest accumulated score at the end of the season is the winner.

Head to head is just who leads in more categories over a week head to head gets a win lose or draw for the week..

Personally why I don't fuck with head to head is niggas will lose their first 3-4 weeks and be done with it. They quit. Rotisserie anyone can win if they stay active and make moves.

The thing about Roto is it undervalues your superstars. Like if I have Giannis and he has 4 games this week but I’m only playing him 2 because of “strategy” is bullshit. Let the ballers hoop!

I took off maximum game plays. So you can play Giannis has much has you want. What I switched up is how you accumulate points cause theres negative value for fouls and fouling out. Negative value for percentages. Turnovers etc.

Roto is essentially theres 1-10 points available per category either positive or negative value.

So each night based on the the players you play you rank in each category and accumulate a score every day. Person with the highest accumulated score at the end of the season is the winner.

Head to head is just who leads in more categories over a week head to head gets a win lose or draw for the week..

Personally why I don't fuck with head to head is niggas will lose their first 3-4 weeks and be done with it. They quit. Rotisserie anyone can win if they stay active and make moves.
Yeah I meant to make the league last year roto lol whoops

Like I said before this respects efficiency and strong play. Over just raw number. Giannis gonna lose some nights for fouls but how many niggas getting more triple doubles and double doubles.

Just how you choose to look at it. Gives bigs more value as well.

But again. I'm open to suggestions. Theres time to adjust the settings. Just sitting here talking shit don't help nothing.

I already told you to turn that fouling shit off

at the end of the day it’s up to you and I’m not the only guy here

I already told you to turn that fouling shit off

at the end of the day it’s up to you and I’m not the only guy here

Everything yall say will be taken into consideration I promise. Anyone else have an issue with fouls being negative value? Can I take those off and put times fouled out as a negative value? Or get rid of it altogether?

Yea my issue was with the Roto game limit but if that’s off I can make it work. How is fouling a stat category though? So if Dame drop 50 but foul out the game he gets negative points??

Back