COMMUNITY 2020-2021 NBA ESPN Fantasy League Thread

No I’m telling you if you wanna cry so much over things that aren’t happening then you don’t have to do it. To hear y’all constantly bitch like I haven’t painstakingly created this and tried hard to make/keep this competitive is annoying

Niggas complaining a new person joined during their week to play them. It’s gonna happen to SOMEBODY and you idk you just like to talk
Niggas crying about a 0-8 team after already getting over on somebody else

Shut up
Shut the fuck and eat a dick. Fuck your league

• Haha
Reactions: ghostdenithegawd
I can just remove you as an owner then if you gonna keep bitching about cheating when that’s not happening

you don’t have to do this
Why would u say this though? U were doing well as commish excluding some light cheating.

now u see why a bunch of us were hesitant at joining this league before the season started.

Why would u say this though? U were doing well as commish excluding some light cheating.

now u see why a bunch of us were hesitant at joining this league before the season started.
Why would I say if chitown is so worried about cheating he doesn’t have to play?

stop trying to turn this into something it’s not

I never said I’m kicking him out

i simply said shut the fuck Up you don’t have to play and why you crying when you have no gripe

I'm prolly gonna lose this week, scheduling fucked me up. Homie has about 4 games more than me every night.

I'll see you again in the playoffs lol @toheeb27

• Haha
Reactions: Sony Montana
since we can use excuses I wish I had Booker for this matchup he’s my #2 player

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sony Montana
Man if Ibex loses this week he’ll lose 3 in a row after being tied for 1st lol

I'm prolly gonna lose this week, scheduling fucked me up. Homie has about 4 games more than me every night.

I'll see you again in the playoffs lol @toheeb27
When one is going up against the best team in the League, one needs a few things to break their way. The scheduling seems to favor me, looks like u have a few more injuries than i do, and due to a few players coming back from injury in the NBA, a few of your players have lost their USAGE.

But i think its still too early to tell, but good luck the rest of the way.

• Goat
Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰