Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2020-2021 NBA ESPN Fantasy League Thread

I sent you sexton who averages 18 ppg and Dunn who is one of the league leaders in steals

plus they actually play in games

Shoulda sold high
Sexton turned into Dinwiddie and Dunn I coulda kept because of his steals but I don’t have much room on my roster to keep players of Dunn’s caliber

Sexton turned into Dinwiddie and Dunn I coulda kept because of his steals but I don’t have much room on my roster to keep players of Dunn’s caliber
I didn't need sexton, he wouldn't have helped in the area i needed. Assists

Oh I see what Africa crying about

You think you slick, you be waiting until you play these teams and then you come with the new owner crap. I'm on to your game.

Pretty much this

well if y’all remember when I wanted to bring ghostdeni into the mix before mid week y’all said to wait until the beginning of next week

it would’ve been last week but again

*yawns* no y’all wanted me to wait until the next week started

somebody I got didn’t get back to me until Tuesday So I wanted to wait until the next week

I tell you like I told Toheeb

I don’t look at the schedule because it don’t matter

I don’t even remember who I played last week lol

was it hustle?

anyways I’m 7-1 I don’t need to cheat and Africa crying like he got whiteside for nothing and if he didn’t take advantage of another owner in the past he would be even worse

Lol @ cheating in my own league like I’m that dumb

Niggas crying because they can’t get easy wins no more

Y’all don’t want the league to be more competitive?

show me your GM skills B

DenseCalculatingAmazontreeboa-size_restricted.gif

nigga been cheatin the whole season

Told the squad to play extra hard this week and if they do I’ll get the whole team new sneakers

lucky booker out...

I can just remove you as an owner then if you gonna keep bitching about cheating when that’s not happening

you don’t have to do this

Do what the hell you want, you acting like that's some sort of threat
No I’m telling you if you wanna cry so much over things that aren’t happening then you don’t have to do it. To hear y’all constantly bitch like I haven’t painstakingly created this and tried hard to make/keep this competitive is annoying

Niggas complaining a new person joined during their week to play them. It’s gonna happen to SOMEBODY and you idk you just like to talk
Niggas crying about a 0-8 team after already getting over on somebody else

Shut up

Back