Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Man, this kid scored in so many variety of ways. From three, drives to the basket, mid-range fadeaways etc. Such a fun scoring performance. Sucks his team lost.

his rise is bitter sweet. Happy for the kid but hate that he might be out of our draft range. We might as well add to our NY core of Bamba/Cole/Isaac(kinda). Cole already gassing him on Twitter. Mo spoke us drafting Cole into existence way back. Hope the youngins are in the front offices ear making a push for Book 2.0.

my favorite part of that first highlight clip is 1:40-2:06. You can hear one of his teammates or it might have been a coach on the sideline screaming “Josh! Josh!” “You gotta talk Josh!” Lmao JC blatantly ignoring that nigga and just doing what he wants. He earned that 13 but unlike Harden I don’t really see the playmaking ability. Seems like a bit of a ball stopper to be honest. I see a lot of RJ Barret in his game both good and bad.

YO, i am really close to moving this kid to number 1 over Cade in my personal rankings. Main reason is, i thought Cade would be a more dynamic passer so far. He has been a good passer, but nothing special.

Suggs on the other hand almost has no weaknesses. And the kid's passing is special.

I will still have Cade number 1 though, u cant teach that size and his shooting seems to be holding up.

Last edited:
YO, i am really close to moving this kid to number 1 over Cade in my personal rankings. Main reason is, i thought Cade would be a more dynamic passer so far. He has been a good passer, but nothing special.

Suggs on the other hand almost has any weaknesses. And the kid's passing is special.

I will still have Cade number 1 though, u cant teach that size and his shooting seems to be holding up.

couldn’t agree more.

Back