Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Definitely his best game so far, he finally got going offensively and his jumper looked really good

I think it's a possibility he could come back especially if hes not projected to go in the first round but we'll see...I never expect talent like him to stick around
Word on the street is Kai Jones is the top pro prospect on your team. Have u been impressed with him this season?

Word on the street is Kai Jones is the top pro prospect on your team. Have u been impressed with him this season?

Very much so, Shaka had been raving about how he had been looking in practice before the season and his stock has been rising from the first game....one of those players that has that intriguing combination of skill set and physical attributes that GMs love

I love how confident hes been playing.

They should just throw this season away. Games getting canceled left and right. Moving up the 2021 draft should be the NBAs fall back plan incase they themselves have to shut down. They can drag out the draft coverage for months while they buy time. Move the draft up a month or so then have a proper summer league while starting the next nba season in late October.

The owners and players will ride it out until the wheels eventually fall off and they eventually pull the plug. At that point if your Adam Silver you have the draft to feed to the wolves until the start of next season. You could even hold summer leagues in Vegas and Orlando Bubbles. Maybe extend the amount of summer league games and televise more games. Shouldn’t be too hard to sell casual fans on watching these games with a loaded 2021 draft class.

*mental note

stop smoking sativas

Are Oklahoma State not allowed to be ranked bcos of their NCAA violations? They are 6-0 now and might have the best player in the college.

Back