Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

I like where we sit currently. Best case we get Cade/Mobley/Green + Barnes/Moody
Worst case the Bulls jump and keep their pick and we fall a few spots. Even then id imagine we use some combination of Ross/Bamba/33rd pick/2022 Bulls pick/Nuggets 2025 pick to move up a few slots.

Welp we back again! Fuck coin flips went from 8 to 10.

Most likely we at 10 pick and likely trading back or trading for Brogdon or possibly a Toronto player. But if we drafting here is my order in prospects in our range:

1. Moody
2. Springer
3. Mitchell
4.Sengun
5.Kispert

If we trade back I have Chris Duarte or Jared Butler as targets.

whats the wishlist for your picks in the 20s?
theres some real value with those picks. You mentioned a possible trade up? Who would the target be?

My bad I just saw this

I really dont know who the target would be just because we're so early in the rebuild process....wouldnt mind moving up for Moses Moody though

Normally I say draft best player available except in certain circumstance but assuming we get Cade I would like to see try to get as many high upside players that accommodate his skill set

Eventually I expect him to dominate the ball but that's not happening until John Wall is off the roster

It's even hard to say who might be available at 23/24 because it's such a good draft class(on paper) and its eye of the beholder...going to be a lot of reaches and good players who slip to us

I think most of these players will be gone before we pick but I would love for Isaiah Jackson, Kai Jokes, Garuba or Bassey to fall to us....we need some interior/big depth and defense

Jalen Johnson

Jaden Springer

Chris Duarte

Kispert would be great but he'll probably be gone

Tre Mann if available but I doubt itp7k

I like Trey Murphy from UVA

He might be more of a second rounder but EJ Onu would be a nice piece develop

Greg Brown would be a good fit too

Back