Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

I would rather swing for the fences. Your team has too many "solid pros". Or just tank for real, for real and get a top 1-3 pick.

i posted in the NBA thread a couple of times that the team should bottom out but I honestly don’t see them doing that. Especially as long as Pop is coaching the team.

to be honest we don’t have too many solid pro players on the roster. Lol. It’s a lot of young guys trying to learn and a few veterans helping stabilize things.

I think this off season might be the year we bottom out though. The veterans are all free agents

i was going to post this cat. This draft class doesn’t have too many guys with his size/shooting. Hard to see him falling out of the first round

Depends on how he does at the combine but I agree.

He is a guy I really like for my Spurs if he is available late 1st round. Maybe they could trade back in the 1st and grab him

Three point shooting is such an important swing skill. There are so many players i watch, and i keep saying to myself, "If only they could shoot:". Especially the undersized guys. My dumbass is still holding out hope for Zhaire Smith, lol.

Brandon Clarke is another example. Dude had an awesome rookie year bcos he was actually decent from three. Unfortunately teams decided not to leave him wide open anymore and dude shot 26% this season. Could not take advantage of JJJ been out for most of the season and is relegated to DNP-CD in the first playoff game. Still believe in the kid, just needs to get his three point shooting back to average.

Three point shooting is such an important swing skill. There are so many players i watch, and i keep saying to myself, "If only they could shoot:". Especially the undersized guys. My dumbass is still holding out hope for Zhaire Smith, lol.

Brandon Clarke is another example. Dude had an awesome rookie year bcos he was actually decent from three. Unfortunately teams decided not to leave him wide open anymore and dude shot 26% this season. Could not take advantage of JJJ been out for most of the season and is relegated to DNP-CD in the first playoff game. Still believe in the kid, just needs to get his three point shooting back to average.

Some players just need their shot tweaked and a coach who isn't gonna pull them consistently for letting the shot fly. But that isn't the norm what so ever. Lol

Back