2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Wish he could be better shooter but I like Keon Johnson a lot, think he's going to contribute early wherever he goes

Pokes with the upset

Texas and Ok St for the Big 12 Championship lol

I worry about Mobley Beta tendencies. Tired of crazy talented niggas not wanting it. Good to see him playing hard

I honestly wanted to put him ahead of Green they’re selling the kid short calling him a 3 and d wing. I feel like putting that tag on a kid is more of a slight then a compliment. Especially getting compared to someone like Mikal Bridges who all due respect has come along and looks like a solid pro but this ain’t that. Moody is one of the youngest players entering the draft and close to 4 yrs younger then Bridges coming out of college. Already is way more advanced of a scorer then Bridges was at any point in his college Run.

I see Moody as a scorer more then a catch a shoot player. does a great job at attacking close outs. Uses angles and momentum like a season pro scorer. 3 level scorer who gets to the line consistently. Sure he’s not to greatest athlete but he’s not a bad athlete by any means. More of a Booker/Middleton type. Pair that with his measurements and upside and that’s a player that will be hard to pass on. Love JK and Green but it’s time we start putting some respect on this kids name. Givony mentioned him as being one of his guys to watch coming into tournament play. If he balls out it can help his stock significantly. Time to part the seas
Moses coming through

Moses is a dope ass prospect, but his shooting mechanics will take time to develop if he wants to be a "scorer" vs a stationary shooter. He struggles shooting of the dribble, has slow shooting mechanics, and drops to low when he sets his shot. All these things can be fixed in two off-seasons but I project him being a Mikal Bridges out the gate with a ceiling of Reggie Miller like player.

Here is my big board.

Big Board /comps

Tier 1

1. Cade Cunningham- Grant Hill Pistons Era

2. Jalen Green - Vince Carter/ Zach Lavine

3. Jalen Suggs- Brandon Roy

4. Evan Mobley - Beta Chris Bosh ( Would be higher if he wasn't so passive)

5. Johnathan Kuminga - Shawn Marion/Lamar Odom in prime

Tier 2

6. Moses Moody- Mikal Bridges/Reggie Miller

7. Scottie Barnes- Draymond Green

8. Sharife Cooper- Pm CP3

9. Corey Kispert - PM Klay Thompson

Tier 3

10. Keon Johnson- Michael Cooper

11 Franz Wagner- David Lee

12. Cam Thomas- Montae Ellis

• Goat
Reactions: A.F.R.I.C.A
Greg Browns lack of awareness this late into the season is very disturbing...kid might be a bit fragile mentally too

Think he would really benefit from another year of college

Reactions: A.F.R.I.C.A
Nice start for Kai Jones...raising that draft stock every game