Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020/2021 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Kansas St playing out of there mind trying to knock off Baylor but they starting to make too many mental mistakes

Alabama not fucking around

They a fun squad to watch

they got a lot of experience on that team between guys like Herb Jones and the SG with the dreads whose name I can’t remember right now. Bamas basketball program has come a long way. Credit to Avery Johnson for helping turn the tide around.. not sure why he ever left

Big Board 3.0/comps

Tier 1

1. Evan Mobley - Bosh(O)/KG(D)

2. Cade Cunningham

3. Jalen Green - Zach Lavine

4. Moses Moody - Kris Middleton

5. Jalen Suggs

6. Johnathan Kuminga - Jaylon Brown

7. Scottie Barnes - Draymond Green

Tier 2

8. Sharif Cooper - pm Lillard/Trae

9. James Bouknight

10. Corey Kispert - Joe Harris

11. Jalen Johnson - Paul Milsap

12. Zaire Williams

13. Keon Johnson - Andre Iguadala

Tier 3

14. Usman Garuba

15. Isaiah Jackson - Tyrus Thomas

16. Jaden Springer - Malcolm Brogdon

17. Franz Wagner

18. Kai Jones

19. Ibou Dianko Badji - rm Samuel Dalembert

20. Ayo Dosunmu - Elfrid Payton

Big Board 3.0/comps

Tier 1

1. Evan Mobley - Bosh(O)/KG(D)

2. Cade Cunningham

3. Jalen Green - Zach Lavine

4. Moses Moody - Kris Middleton

5. Jalen Suggs

6. Johnathan Kuminga - Jaylon Brown

7. Scottie Barnes - Draymond Green

Tier 2

8. Sharif Cooper - pm Lillard/Trae

9. James Bouknight

10. Corey Kispert - Joe Harris

11. Jalen Johnson - Paul Milsap

12. Zaire Williams

13. Keon Johnson - Andre Iguadala

Tier 3

14. Usman Garuba

15. Isaiah Jackson - Tyrus Thomas

16. Jaden Springer - Malcolm Brogdon

17. Franz Wagner

18. Kai Jones

19. Ibou Dianko Badji - rm Samuel Dalembert

20. Ayo Dosunmu - Elfrid Payton
Moody that high, wow. I definitely need to stop sleeping on the guy and watch some tape.

Moody that high, wow. I definitely need to stop sleeping on the guy and watch some tape.

I honestly wanted to put him ahead of Green they’re selling the kid short calling him a 3 and d wing. I feel like putting that tag on a kid is more of a slight then a compliment. Especially getting compared to someone like Mikal Bridges who all due respect has come along and looks like a solid pro but this ain’t that. Moody is one of the youngest players entering the draft and close to 4 yrs younger then Bridges coming out of college. Already is way more advanced of a scorer then Bridges was at any point in his college Run.

I see Moody as a scorer more then a catch a shoot player. does a great job at attacking close outs. Uses angles and momentum like a season pro scorer. 3 level scorer who gets to the line consistently. Sure he’s not to greatest athlete but he’s not a bad athlete by any means. More of a Booker/Middleton type. Pair that with his measurements and upside and that’s a player that will be hard to pass on. Love JK and Green but it’s time we start putting some respect on this kids name. Givony mentioned him as being one of his guys to watch coming into tournament play. If he balls out it can help his stock significantly. Time to part the seas
Moses coming through

Back