2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Jets make sense. Shitty team, lotta cap space w a young developing QB that has shitty WR weapons
We have some solid young receivers in Anderson, Enunwa and an emerging TE in Chris Herndon, we just need a true number 1 receiver. I could see them making that move.

We have some solid young receivers in Anderson, Enunwa and an emerging TE in Chris Herndon, we just need a true number 1 receiver. I could see them making that move.

Jets would make sense for both sides. I would go after AB rather than Bell. Easier to find an above average RB than WR

Solid?...ehhhh. Anderson is basically a 1 trick pony and Enunwa can never stay healthy. The swing n misses on hansen, stewart, devin smith and jace amaro really set us back. Herndon has the chance to be great and next season is a make or break year for Leggett.

We need to add wr depth in the worst way. And i still would NOT trade for AB.

Solid?...ehhhh. Anderson is basically a 1 trick pony and Enunwa can never stay healthy. The swing n misses on hansen, stewart, devin smith and jace amaro really set us back. Herndon has the chance to be great and next season is a make or break year for Leggett.

We need to add wr depth in the worst way. And i still would NOT trade for AB.
Amaro slipped under the cracks but the rest were big misses. Anderson is a deep threat so he serves his purpose and Enunwa is a big possession receiver. We need a number 1 I wouldn’t trade for AB either..

Interesting. OAK prolly gave up their 3rd 1st rd pick. Solid trade for both sides.

OAK basically traded Coop for AB. Good move imo