Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

I hope not. AB's personality uncertainty, plus the drama he could bring. Not worth it at all imo.

Rather add Funchess n Adam Humphies to add wr depth. Might have to over pay for Humphies tho.

BTW i hope we dont sign trey flowers. Fuck that nigga. No former Pats!
I’m just saying that I wouldn’t put it past them. They need young receivers that can grow with Darnold, not older guys that will only be here 3 years max.

I think this was a message to AB to STFU lmao

He has zero leverage here. If he wants the best outcome he better hursh lmao

I think this was a message to AB to STFU lmao

He has zero leverage here. If he wants the best outcome he better hursh lmao
AB has more leverage than you think. He can easily threaten retirement... so “shut up and play” won’t work.

AB has more leverage than you think. He can easily threaten retirement... so “shut up and play” won’t work.

And who does that hurt bro?

Not the steelers...

He retires...we dont have to pay him
He refuses to play they can go after his bomus money.
He acts out if no trade happens...conduct detrimental...and fine him out the ass

He literally has zero leverage bro like none

Not the steelers...

He acts out if no trade happens...conduct detrimental...and fine him out the ass

Cool he can retire if they try to trade him someplace he don’t wanna go. Gronk did that last year when they tried to trade him to the Lions. If you’re a team would you risk giving up assets for a player threatening retirement?

Cool he can retire if they try to trade him someplace he don’t wanna go. Gronk did that last year when they tried to trade him to the Lions. If you’re a team would you risk giving up assets for a player threatening retirement?

Bro I get all of that...

But what your missing is...

AB is under contract for 3 more years...

He has zero leverage any way you slice it bruh

The steelers are already doing him a solid by even attempting to trade him...and even still if they dont get what they feel he is worth...then guess what...he still a steeler.

He working against himself by being a jack ass

Like I said he basically is doing all this shit to get another contract while he still can. If he wants that to happen his best move is to STFU.

The nigga is literally biting his nose to spite his face by acting out

On top of the steelers not about to set the precedent of players acting out to get outta contracts

Bro I get all of that...

But what your missing is...

AB is under contract for 3 more years...

He has zero leverage any way you slice it bruh

The steelers are already doing him a solid by even attempting to trade him...and even still if they dont get what they feel he is worth...then guess what...he still a steeler.

He working against himself by being a jack ass

Like I said he basically is doing all this shit to get another contract while he still can. If he wants that to happen his best move is to STFU.

The nigga is literally biting his nose to spite his face by acting out

On top of the steelers not about to set the precedent of players acting out to get outta contracts
I understand that but if Pittsburgh had all this leverage AB would be a Bill now. They tried to be petty.

Not the steelers...

He retires his money dont drop the salary cap

Dallas salty cap was still be affected by Romo and he didnt even play.

Due to uncertainty with AB.

Like I said bruh I get it...

But in the end AB has no leverage

If he retires, sits, boycots, keeps trying to tank his trade value whatever he does

The nigga still under contract for 3 yrs b...

The Steelers hold all the power...

any thing he does to “hurt” the franchise they can do more damage to him cause they have the grounds to run his pockets b

He dont play...he dont get paid...AND they can fine him...and they can recoup some bonus money for breach of contract

He retires...he has to pay back a portion of his bonus

On top of his stats taking a hit

When in reality he can STFU and get his wish to be traded and get outta Pitt. He already sat doen with the front office and they agreed that parting ways is best...at that point he won...you want out...you getting out but that contract says we can send you where we want and even still they dont HAVE to trade him

Cause they not gonna cut him bro.

They not about to be the team that sets the precident that a player can basically tantrum thier way out and get everything they want

At the end of the day this shit bout money...he played out the gauranteed portion of his contract...he is 31...with 3 more years left

thats why I say they need to stop doing these 6 and 7 year deals with only 2 yrs guaranteed money...when they can just take the two and only have to worry about the franchise tag...which is still gauranteed money

Back