Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

I'd be mad if my team traded for Bell. Between his contract, and how will Conner did in his absence, I wouldn't want him.

I'd rather spend money on the interior line considering we can't run block for shit.

Used a 2nd round pick on Ronald Jones anyway so we need to see what he can do with some real reps.

I'd rather spend money on the interior line considering we can't run block for shit.

Used a 2nd round pick on Ronald Jones anyway so we need to see what he can do with some real reps.

Yea he definitely shouldn't be on the Bucs radar. I'm hoping we trade back, and get some more picks because we can use help in a lot of places. I keep seeing mock drafts that look terrible to me, but most don't do trades.

But the team can not fulfill the contract that they gave to the player by cutting him. It gotta be both ways.

Who said anything about cutting him?

If we dont get the value he stays a member of the Steelers and is fully expected to play...

If he decides to sit out he opens himself up to fines, suspension etc. Not to mention a hit to his numbers...its well known he chasing the ghost of Jerry Rice....

Thats why I said its not a "force my way out" its "we let you leave only if it benefits us"

I'd be mad if my team traded for Bell. Between his contract, and how will Conner did in his absence, I wouldn't want him.

Yeah I think Connor's success got teams looking a lil closer...on top of the money he is asking for...

but for real...I think what really hurt him is Todd Gurley no showing in the playoffs...

paid him all that money...for CJ Anderson to outshine you in the playoffs...

on top of Leveon's prior disciplinary issues and his injury proneness...

If we dont get the value he stays a member of the Steelers and is fully expected to play...

If he decides to sit out he opens himself up to fines, suspension etc. Not to mention a hit to his numbers...its well known he chasing the ghost of Jerry Rice....

Thats why I said its not a "force my way out" its "we let you leave only if it benefits us"

He "minus" well let that shit go

Yeah I think Connor's success got teams looking a lil closer...on top of the money he is asking for...

but for real...I think what really hurt him is Todd Gurley no showing in the playoffs...

paid him all that money...for CJ Anderson to outshine you in the playoffs...

on top of Leveon's prior disciplinary issues and his injury proneness...

Without Gurly LA don't make the playoffs

And “it benefits us” when they deem him not useful to them anymore. I see nothing wrong with him taking control of his career.

Without Gurly LA don't make the playoffs

What he do once they got there?

Thats what matters

You can say the same about LeVeon Bell

Who got injured one year right before the playoffs and didnt finish a playoff game the next year...

What he do once they got there?

Thats what matters

You can say the same about LeVeon Bell

Who got injured one year right before the playoffs and didnt finish a playoff game the next year...

The games hes missed before the playoffs they was ass

He balled vs Dallas over 1115
He didn't do shit against the Saints barely played (1 TD) (CJ was shutdown too) Refs cheated all game for them
He barley played against NE and they scored 3 points

Without him they win 5 or 6 games

And “it benefits us” when they deem him not useful to them anymore. I see nothing wrong with him taking control of his career.

Shit I dont either...

Its bout time these niggas got some nuts and started really challenging these teams when it comes to contracts and guaranteed money...

However...AB has no leverage at all bruh...he still has 3 yrs on his contract...the Steelers can basically say "NOPE" and he can rot for 3 yrs until he is a FA...

Lil Art being about as accomadating as you can be to player to who essentially threw a temper tantrum cause his qb wanted another rep lol

The Colts need to go after Bell. He need a good Oline and QB that can threaten the deep parts of the field to be his best self. Chiefs would be a perfect fit, but as someone said . Them niggas need to focus on that abysmal Defense

Yea, I don't think he has it in him to sit out like Bell did. He's not catching Jerry though. He's the GOAT player in NFL history, so he might as well chase a check. I think they'll trade for a low price though. Him and Bell are a bad look for the franchise... they need to move on from both.

The Colts need to go after Bell. He need a good Oline and QB that can threaten the deep parts of the field to be his best self. Chiefs would be a perfect fit, but as someone said . Them niggas need to focus on that abysmal Defense

I think that'd be a good match. I just wouldn't want to trade for him and pay him much. On the field though, good match.

I think they'll trade for a low price though

tenor.gif

An ALL-PRO, first ballot HOF still in his prime?

tenor.gif

An ALL-PRO, first ballot HOF still in his prime?

He averaged 4 ypc, got 11 TD's, and got injured again last time we saw him. His replacement (a second year, 3rd round pick) came in and put up 4.5 ypc and 13 TD's. Now he wants a bigger payday? Tough because Conner made it seem like the system is making the back.

What do you think a team should trade away for him?

He averaged 4 ypc, got 11 TD's, and got injured again last time we saw him. His replacement (a second year, 3rd round pick) came in and put up 4.5 ypc and 13 TD's. Now he wants a bigger payday? Tough because Conner made it seem like the system is making the back.

And they took a step back

Don't be fooled by the yards. Conner had key fumbles and missed blocks all over the field

I thought you were talking about AB.

I doubt LeVeon signs the transition tag tender if he is dead set on leaving Pitt...which I dont think he is...its really about the money...if we met his demands tomorrow he is signing.
However if we do tag him...lets say the market doesn't materialize for him like he thought it would...we can match the highest bidder and still retain him and pay less...but if he really wants to leave we do have the option to trade him....

if that happened we proly can get a low 2nd or high 3rd coupled with a 5th or a 6th...just because RBs value nose dive quicker than a WR would

Back