Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Stefon Diggs walk off TD in 2018
Worst missed call in history against the Rams in 2019

In 2020 Brees gonna throw a overtime pick 6 in the Superbowl.

Why you gotta hit that low bruh?

Whatever happen to saying Fuck the Saints, Paperbag wearing days, or something like that?

You did to much fam.
:cry:

Damn..

Keenum went from being hyped in Minnesota to now being on the trading block in Denver.

When are these franchises gonna stop paying other teams backups who just string together a couple good games..

Never. ALot of These GMs short/ long term employment hinges on them stablelizing the QB position for their franchise. This pressure puts them in a position to allocate valuable resources into players that might not solve the problem, but it makes the GM look proactive and attentive to the problem. However, often is the case that the solution creates a bigger problem, bc the solution was forced.

Other than the money

I doubt that there will be an admission of guilt by the NFL

however, this settlement will proly act as a defacto "admission" I guess

no way they give him any money if he had no legit case

I think the Superbowl debacle showed the league how much the kap situation is affecting their public image. These owners n Goodell are tryinta look good for Trump and Trump don't give a fuck about no-one, including NFL or owners. This kap situation been a dark cloud over the league. The sad truth is what kap is fighting for wont get solved by the NFL, but the money should help Kap in his fight for social justice. Glad he won that case, dude is the modern day Ali

I dont think Kyler Murray shouldve went the NFL route. I mean i know he nice its more popular. But baseball has all the money. I want to assume its less wear and tear on the body but i dont know too much about baseball.

I dont think Kyler Murray shouldve went the NFL route. I mean i know he nice its more popular. But baseball has all the money. I want to assume its less wear and tear on the body but i dont know too much about baseball.

baseball guys flame out at a high rate. Some 1st rounders never make it to the majors.

Now if he could guarantee he’d make it to the majors and be a star it’s a mistake but that’s not a given

q5qQ9vMhKZKow.gif

What would be the point of tagging Bell again?

sign and trade

slim possibility of him actually resigning if he dont get the money he thought he would from other clubs

and the Steelers basically saying "You not forcing your way out...we are letting you leave" a str8 power play

dont be surprised if AB dont get traded if we dont get the value we want

and lil Art not about to be the owner that let players set precedents of forcing thier way out of fulfilling thier contracts with the team without recourse...much more at stake here in the eyes of owners...

basically they are trying to not look like the NBA which is a players league....

sign and trade

slim possibility of him actually resigning if he dont get the money he thought he would from other clubs

and the Steelers basically saying "You not forcing your way out...we are letting you leave" a str8 power play

dont be surprised if AB dont get traded if we dont get the value we want

and lil Art not about to be the owner that let players set precedents of forcing thier way out of fulfilling thier contracts with the team without recourse...much more at stake here in the eyes of owners...

basically they are trying to not look like the NBA which is a players league....
But the team can not fulfill the contract that they gave to the player by cutting him. It gotta be both ways.

Back