Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

This dude. Basically living up to the "over sensitive" label. If you wanna know the truth about players talk to their teammates. If you read the article them dudes wasn't talking all the way crazy bout Rodgers just their experience.

Exactly,

When dude said irrelevant players, I knew the shit was true.

This dude. Basically living up to the "over sensitive" label. If you wanna know the truth about players talk to their teammates. If you read the article them dudes wasn't talking all the way crazy bout Rodgers just their experience.
They been talking shit for years. So now Rodgers responds and he is wrong? Jennings is irrelevant. Look at his stats. He only made the pro bowl with Rodgers and was irrelevant without him. Just facts. Jennings been on tv throwing shots ever since he retired. Wow Rodgers didn't baby him. These are grown men and they looking like bitches. I mean its not like Rodgers punched someone or called them a faggot the way Jordan did. Football players really are soft these days.

They been talking shit for years. So now Rodgers responds and he is wrong? Jennings is irrelevant. Look at his stats. He only made the pro bowl with Rodgers and was irrelevant without him. Just facts. Jennings been on tv throwing shots ever since he retired. Wow Rodgers didn't baby him. These are grown men and they looking like bitches. I mean its not like Rodgers punched someone or called them a faggot the way Jordan did. Football players really are soft these days.

What does stats have to do with ANYTHING?

Please clarify

Finley came off worse than Jennings in that article. Nigga brought up how much money Aaron was making like 3-4 times.

So if a nigga a shitty teammate, you want his peers to show love or they hating?. People will treat you how u treat them. People might even forget things u said, but they'll remember how u made them feel. Seems like alotta people Arod came across, felt a certain negative way about him. It is what it is. He not the first superstar athlete to be a dick

Back