Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NFL Off-Season Thread

Good luck w Apple. Kid has all the physical tools to be a good corner. However, has a low football IQ and awareness. Bad technique, which leads to him getting "grabby" w receivers. He also has difficulty being coached. Did not take constructive criticism well in NY. Nigga just can't find the ball when is In the air, which leads to alot of big plays given up

All that shit changed in NOLA except not turning around. But he did very well with us.

If you cant take coaching in NOLA, Coach will get rid of your ass. Our locker room dont play that shit

I'm just saying, other than old heads, there is no reason for the cowboys to still be in the NFC east

I would give it 5 years or less before a saints/cowboys division game routinely beats any cowboys vs nfc east opponent game in ratings

I'm sure Dallas fans would love to travel to Nola every year vs up north east

All that shit changed in NOLA except not turning around. But he did very well with us.

If you cant take coaching in NOLA, Coach will get rid of your ass. Our locker room dont play that shit

Hopefully it works out. As I said. Kid has all the physical tools. It was frustrating hoping he would put it all together. Change of scenery should help. There was ALOTTA pressure on him in NY due to him being a top 10 pick. Especially after ereck flowers being picked the year before him n being a bust

If yall cool and know each other you dont say that shit on there.

You dont here ppl that cool with each other in rap say your shit trash.

Back