Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West Semifinals: #1 Golden State Warriors vs #4 Harden and the yearly trip to the strip club (GSW wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Rockets got a good chance of winning and imo the only way the Rockets lose is if they beat themselves.

Theres a good chance Harden comes out and is trash and lays a huge egg cause thats what hes known to do in these situations.

And even worse is the fact that there are 2 games where Harden can come out and lay an egg.

If im the Rockets thats the only thing that scares me.

Without KD, the warriors are much easier to defend and on the other end, KD to me was the most effective player defending Harden.

Its all set up for the Rockets to win, just need Harden to finally prove that hes got this and doesnt choke it away again.

They saying it’s a mild calf sprain. KD could be back for Game 1 of WCF if the Dubbs are still alive.

Last edited:
When it was announced KD was going to GS I knew the narrative would gradually change to "GS can't win without KD"

tenor.gif

Barkley was the main one saying this but I’ve seen more than a few people saying this might actually benefit them short term cause they can play with more ball movement.

The issue isnt if the splash brothers can do what they used too, but the depth of the team.

The warriors before KD had Barnes, a younger iggy, and a younger bogut who they ran the offense through a good bit.

Now with KD and Cousins down, its just Steph and Klay. They much easier to defend and have no bench scoring at all.

The only way I can see the warriors winning is if the Rockets just fold.

I think they can beat Blazers or Nuggets with just Steph and Klay though.

If and when KD leaves, I think they should build a team of role players that resembles what they had before maybe with a solid wing scorer and someone who brings more of a reliable inside presence.

If Boogie was smart he would try to resign with GS on a reasonable deal, get healthy, work on his defense and conditioning and become a 2nd/ 3rd option on a contender.

He could work his way back to being a Max Player and maybe one with a ring or two.

I'm rooting for the Rockets to win this series but I honestly feel they are gonna blow it. Now that Durant is out, i fear the Houston players are going to feel even more pressure and a lot of the players are gonna fold.

I think this might be over tonight for Houston. I hope I'm wrong though

Back