Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #1 Golden State Warriors vs #3 Portland Fraile and FailedBlazers (GSW sweeps 4-0 🧹)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man I get that its llilards team and shit but the coach shoulda put the ball in CJs hand for the last shot

Warriors ain't even take these niggas serious. All them starters out and these big deficits 3 games in a row and they just shrugged

Turrible execution. Smh.

Just g'on head and design the 2019 GSW championship rings.

This is one of the most garbo WCF I can remember of late..... or maybe I'm being a prisoner of the moment.

Yep But let me ask you this, have you seen Terry Thots make any notable (defensive or offensive) adjustments this series?

Idk if there was an adjustment to make. This is just a bad matchup for the blazers.

On offense they kept pressuring Dame and CJ but no one else can make any plays or handle the ball so you cant take the ball out their hands.

And on defense, the blazers dont have the type of players that can chase Curry and Klay through screens and switches.

Im not trying to give Terry a pass but idk what adjustment coulda been made.

This is more on the GM imo

Because Curry is the best player in the nba. That’s how

I don't know about all that. He's in the discussion though. I do know GS is the best team in the league with or without Durant and has been for like 5 years now and the NBA can't get the a challenge for nothing.

Back